Lombax Warrior
233 posts

Re: **bleep** Kal-7?

Aug 19, 2013

frankenstein107 wrote:

nationm04 wrote:
Apparently there's a lot of people who don't understand certain points. Ok, it takes zero skill to use the KAL. It takes little skill to use the M9. But at least L1 is involved.

And just bc the M9 and KAL are both OP doesn't mean they are the guns you must select from.

My earlier point, is that it's even more gratifying killing M9 users left and right with the G-MAL, knowing its not as powerful as the M9 in all situations.

Point stands. Those who run around BF'ing the KAL most of the time, are referred to by everyone else as the cancer of UC3.

It takes 0 skill to use a weapon that is completely limited to close range...? You actually need to be smart and figure out a way to get up close. The M9 can be blindfired often.. and even if blindfire isn't cutting it, you can always aim, you CAN'T do that with the KAL.
So this is your logic right here:
A gun that has perfect blindfire and aiming accuracy is completely fine, but
a gun that has perfect blindfire accuracy only is somehow the malignant growth of a tumor. 

I'm pretty sure you can aim any weapon (including the KAL-7) with the L1 button. :T

SonicNaruto669 Trophy Card

Generations Beginner's Guide (For Pros Too)

http://forums.saiyanisland.com/showthread.php?t=50715
Message 51 of 58 (326 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1099 posts

Aug 19, 2013
It's not difficult to get close to someone. Being sneaky is easy. Hell, you can even just camp in a corner and wait for people to come by and BF at them. And the KAL is completely distinguishable from any other gun, based on the sound of its RoF. And I mean even without the RoF mod attached. The M9 doesn't fire anywhere near that fast. Yeah, the KAL might need an extra bullet or two, but it doesn't matter bc it fires so fast.

So yes, it doesn't take skill to sneak up to someone or wait for them to come strolling by you. Anyone who wants to say they use the KAL and claim to be a "skilled" KAL BF user is welcomed to try out the G-MAL or Dragon and see how well they do with guns like that too.

Comes down to this. Anyone who is good with the aimed guns can also do ok with the KAL. But anyone who can do ok with the KAL can't necessarily also do well with the aimed guns. Which is probably why they use the KAL.
Message 52 of 58 (324 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
396 posts

Aug 19, 2013
Wow, this thread really exploded Smiley Surprised
Anyway, guys, I understand that the KAL isn't really meant to be aimed, but I can control the recoil. What I'm really saying is that the hit detection seemed a little off. I try bursting next time and see my results. I still have faith in the KAL. (and the FAL... and the Dragon... and the Raffica...)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you play LBP2? If so, could you take the time to check out my levels?
Check out my LBP.ME
Message 53 of 58 (319 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
233 posts

Aug 19, 2013
Burst-fire it, bro. Although, the recoil does get crazy in as little as 1.5 seconds.
SonicNaruto669 Trophy Card

Generations Beginner's Guide (For Pros Too)

http://forums.saiyanisland.com/showthread.php?t=50715
Message 54 of 58 (317 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
173 posts

Aug 19, 2013
No, don't waste your time using KAL 7.
Use long range weapons instead.
I don't know if you have noticed it but KAL 7 users usually die more than they kill as they expose themselves more to the enemy. It can be seen after a match and this can make your team lose.
I'm not saying that KAL 7 cannot be used to kill... but it can be used to die.
On the contrary long range weapon users die less but can kill more and THIS helps the team.
Anyway, that's my opinion...
Message 55 of 58 (301 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Aug 19, 2013

iceaxe99 wrote:
No, don't waste your time using KAL 7.
Use long range weapons instead.
I don't know if you have noticed it but KAL 7 users usually die more than they kill as they expose themselves more to the enemy. It can be seen after a match and this can make your team lose.
I'm not saying that KAL 7 cannot be used to kill... but it can be used to die.
On the contrary long range weapon users die less but can kill more and THIS helps the team.
Anyway, that's my opinion...

Although don't start with the Dragon instantly. Go with the AK first, or even the M9 if you're into that. Although I suggest the AK because there's like, 150 bullets and you can't argue with even more ammo.

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 56 of 58 (296 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
173 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 19, 2013

Yes, when I start a match, I always start with my M9.
Then I try to see how the game is developing.
For example, in Yemen, there is always, sooner or later, a player how climbs the "tower" with his Dragon, so I do the same... If you know what I mean.
It can also be done in London Streets, the sanctuary, the fort and the museum.
But in some places like the cave, it's not impossible but difficult to get a sniper kill, so its better to use M9 or AK as said above.
But, again, it all depends how the game develops...

Message 57 of 58 (287 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3622 posts

Aug 20, 2013

frankenstein107 wrote:

nationm04 wrote:
Apparently there's a lot of people who don't understand certain points. Ok, it takes zero skill to use the KAL. It takes little skill to use the M9. But at least L1 is involved.

And just bc the M9 and KAL are both OP doesn't mean they are the guns you must select from.

My earlier point, is that it's even more gratifying killing M9 users left and right with the G-MAL, knowing its not as powerful as the M9 in all situations.

Point stands. Those who run around BF'ing the KAL most of the time, are referred to by everyone else as the cancer of UC3.

It takes 0 skill to use a weapon that is completely limited to close range...? You actually need to be smart and figure out a way to get up close. The M9 can be blindfired often.. and even if blindfire isn't cutting it, you can always aim, you CAN'T do that with the KAL.
So this is your logic right here:
A gun that has perfect blindfire and aiming accuracy is completely fine, but
a gun that has perfect blindfire accuracy only is somehow the malignant growth of a tumor. 

Because it is just. so. annoying.

It's like those people you just hate because you do. (If you don't have such people in your life, just imagine it).

Do you feel me?

Message 58 of 58 (269 Views)
0 Likes