*this *your *game's or *game is
 photo Untitled-1_zps6a2e69f8.jpg
Message 2 of 62 (648 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
444 posts

Re: **bleep** dis game

Mar 29, 2013

I agree, I left this game because I know how much I wasted playing that crappy game. It requires no skill, therefore is no fun. All it is, is: Micro-transactionsMicro-transactionsMicro-transactionsMicro-transactionsMicro-transactionsMicro-transactionsMicro-transactionsMicro-transactionsMicro-transactionsMicro-transactionsMicro-transactionsMicro-transactionsMicro-transactionsMicro-transactionsMicro-transactionsMicro-transactionsMicro-transactionsMicro-transactionsMicro-transactionsMicro-transactionsMicro-transactionsMicro-transactionsMicro-transactionsMicro-transactionsMicro-transactionsMicro-transactionsMicro-transactionsMicro-transactionsMicro-transactionsMicro-transactionsMicro-transactionsMicro-transactionsMicro-transactionsMicro-transactionsMicro-transactionsMicro-transactionsMicro-transactionsMicro-transactionsMicro-transactionsMicro-transactionsMicro-transactionsMicro-transactionsMicro-transactionsMicro-transactionsMicro-transactionsMicro-transactionsMicro-transactionsMicro-transactionsMicro-transactionsMicro-transactionsMicro-transactionsMicro-transactionsMicro-transactionsMicro-transactionsMicro-transactionsMicro-transactionsMicro-transactionsMicro-transactionsMicro-transactionsMicro-transactionsMicro-transactionsMicro-transactionsMicro-transactionsMicro-transactionsMicro-transactionsMicro-transactionsMicro-transactionsMicro-transactionsMicro-transactionsMicro-transactionsMicro-transactionsMicro-transactionsMicro-transactions

Message 3 of 62 (645 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4921 posts

Mar 29, 2013
Micro transactions don't take away from the multiplayer gameplay. You either buy them, or you don't.
Message 4 of 62 (640 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4921 posts

Mar 29, 2013
I don't see what everyone's deal is with micro transactions. Some are pretty cool. Some are dumb, so don't buy the dumb ones.
Message 5 of 62 (638 Views)
Sackboy
444 posts

Mar 29, 2013

NikeMurphDawg wrote:
Micro transactions don't take away from the multiplayer gameplay. You either buy them, or you don't.

Technically speaking, they do. 

The time they've spent making micro-transactions, is pathetic to the amount of time they have spent fixing this game, which is no time. 

Message 6 of 62 (636 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4921 posts

Mar 29, 2013
You have to take that up with Cogburn. Everyone knows that he's a Blindfire-er. They can't get rid of anything, so you're stuck with Blindfire and revenge. Plus the game's been out for almost two years (since the start of beta), so I don't expect much anymore.
Message 7 of 62 (633 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1718 posts

Mar 29, 2013

I'm seriously fed up with these threads. "OMG UR GAME SUCKSSSSSSSS". Thanks for bringing something constructive to the forums.

This months old sig image will remain till the end of days.
Message 8 of 62 (618 Views)
Sackboy
444 posts

Mar 29, 2013

Matthewsike1st wrote:

I'm seriously fed up with these threads. "OMG UR GAME SUCKSSSSSSSS". Thanks for bringing something constructive to the forums.

Really? I thought this thread showed intelligence as it is true. 

Message 9 of 62 (589 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1718 posts

Mar 29, 2013

MUCHxz wrote:

Matthewsike1st wrote:

Really? I thought this thread showed intelligence as it is true. 

Pointing out flaws and solutions to the game is great. If you think the game is trash, I have no problem with that. But seriously, there have been countless threads saying "this game sucks". They don't bring anything worthwhile to the forums and are therefore just a waste of space.

This months old sig image will remain till the end of days.
Message 10 of 62 (561 Views)