Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Wastelander
Registered: 06/06/2012
Offline
554 posts
 

Re: **bleep** dis game

Mar 29, 2013

Hielke6991 wrote:
@Stay

I've read so many BS here it's not the most worthless thread. But it might make it in the top 10.

Nah, Top 10 worthless thread, this one isn't even in the top 30 :smileylol:

_________________________________________________________

I like cats :3






Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 62 (302 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 12/11/2012
Offline
20 posts
 

Re: **bleep** dis game

Mar 29, 2013

For me, this is the most useless thread i've ever read.

Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 62 (296 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 08/05/2012
Offline
256 posts
 

Re: **bleep** dis game

Mar 29, 2013

Instead of acting completely moronic and saying the game sucks, how about you say why instead of sounding like a child? Seriously, if you say why than maybe ND would look into your points to make the next game better. If you think I sound somewhat harsh well, that's what you get for posting a thread like this.

 

Just another day reading another pointless thread.

Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 62 (292 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 09/11/2012
Online
1724 posts
 

Re: **bleep** dis game

Mar 29, 2013

tactLESS- wrote:

Guy who created thread = COD fanboy


How did you draw that conclusion?


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

34gau1c.jpg

Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 62 (290 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 12/11/2012
Offline
20 posts
 

Re: **bleep** dis game

Mar 29, 2013

wais_45 wrote:

tactLESS- wrote:

Guy who created thread = COD fanboy


How did you draw that conclusion?


I'm black.

Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 62 (283 Views)
Survivor
Registered: 12/25/2011
Offline
2178 posts
 

Re: **bleep** dis game

Mar 29, 2013

tactLESS- wrote:

wais_45 wrote:

tactLESS- wrote:

Guy who created thread = COD fanboy


How did you draw that conclusion?


I'm black.


Thats funny, Im black and I didnt see that coming.

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 62 (280 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 06/06/2012
Offline
554 posts
 

Re: **bleep** dis game

Mar 29, 2013

tactLESS- wrote:

For me, this is the most useless thread i've ever read.


Oh, how early we have forgotten about this beauty:  http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/UNCHARTED-3-Drake-s-Deception/beat-the-beast/m-p/39500451#U39...

_________________________________________________________

I like cats :3






Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 62 (279 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 09/11/2012
Online
1724 posts
 

Re: **bleep** dis game

Mar 29, 2013

tactLESS- wrote:

wais_45 wrote:

tactLESS- wrote:

Guy who created thread = COD fanboy


How did you draw that conclusion?


I'm black.


lmaooo


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

34gau1c.jpg

Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 62 (276 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 08/17/2012
Offline
1718 posts
 

Re: **bleep** dis game

Mar 29, 2013

MachoTbig wrote:

tactLESS- wrote:

For me, this is the most useless thread i've ever read.


Oh, how early we have forgotten about this beauty:  http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/UNCHARTED-3-Drake-s-Deception/beat-the-beast/m-p/39500451#U39...


At least that one wasn't completely useless. It was someone asking a question (although a rather pointless one). This is just... the definition of useless.

1



This months old sig image will remain till the end of days.
Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 62 (261 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 11/24/2011
Offline
11053 posts
 

Re: **bleep** dis game

Mar 29, 2013
The OP doesn't have any suggestions nor solutions, it's just... f dis game. :smileyvery-happy:
Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 62 (251 Views)
Reply
0 Likes