Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Fender Bender
4078 posts

Re: **bleep** dis game

Mar 30, 2013
@much

You clearly do not understand my reasoning

The people who make the hats and fix bugs are 2 different people, saying creating the hat takes away from bug fixes makes no since at all.
-------------------
Iceyfire's youtube
Message 31 of 62 (329 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10105 posts

Mar 30, 2013

MUCHxz wrote:

iceyfire54312 wrote:
Who do you think make the dlc hats? 3d designers that work for nd . Chances are some of them are working on last of us and some are making some hats in their free time. They don't fix bugs they create content for the game like skins and hats.

So them creating hats takes the programmers time? No

So you think it is better to create hats rather than fixing 2 year old bugs? 

This is an argument, and you are a fanboy. Mock me, but it is obvious that you are. I haven't seen a single post from you that shows any negativity towards Naughty Dog. 

Actually, I prefer hats over ND fixing the game. I'm not kidding. THEY had 16 tries. They suck at it. Don't touch the mechanics again, ND. Make me more hats, preferably ones that don't look like victims from the game Manhunt.

Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 32 of 62 (316 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5991 posts

Mar 30, 2013

I really do hate the logic that anybody who downright doesn't hate ND's guts is considered a fanboy... :smileyindifferent:

photo Sniper.png
Message 33 of 62 (312 Views)
Sackboy
444 posts

Mar 30, 2013

iceyfire54312 wrote:
@much

The people who make the hats and fix bugs are 2 different people, saying creating the hat takes away from bug fixes makes no since at all.

I see. BUT, this community has asked over and over for fixes and we don't get any. Nobody has asked for stat hats, and we get them. :smileyindifferent:

Message 34 of 62 (283 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2178 posts

Mar 30, 2013

MUCHxz wrote:

iceyfire54312 wrote:
@much

I see. BUT, this community has asked over and over for fixes and we don't get any. Nobody has asked for stat hats, and we get them. :smileyindifferent:

The only reason we got Stat Hats is because ND are greedy for money.

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Message 35 of 62 (277 Views)
Sackboy
444 posts

Mar 30, 2013

Blooddrunk123 wrote:

MUCHxz wrote:

iceyfire54312 wrote:
@much

The only reason we got Stat Hats is because ND are greedy for money.

My point exactly. 

Message 36 of 62 (268 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4925 posts

Mar 30, 2013
NO. Don't say we didn't ask for hats. I remember seeing (before I actually joined the forums) everyone on here was asking for better customization. It wasn't just colors you all wanted. You didn't ask SPECIFICALLY for hats, but you wanted better customization. So to say "we go stat hats because of ND's greed" or "nobody asked for stat hats" you kinda did ask for stat hats.

ND didn't do it out of greed or for money. They did it because they thought YOU would like it. They did it for YOU. If you don't like it, don't buy it. "They did it because ND is greedy for money" that's jack what you're saying (there's another word for it, but that's an obscenity).
 photo Untitled-1_zps6a2e69f8.jpg
Message 37 of 62 (261 Views)
Sackboy
444 posts

Mar 30, 2013

NikeMurphDawg wrote:
NO. Don't say we didn't ask for hats. I remember seeing (before I actually joined the forums) everyone on here was asking for better customization. It wasn't just colors you all wanted. You didn't ask SPECIFICALLY for hats, but you wanted better customization. So to say "we go stat hats because of ND's greed" or "nobody asked for stat hats" you kinda did ask for stat hats.

ND didn't do it out of greed or for money. They did it because they thought YOU would like it. They did it for YOU. If you don't like it, don't buy it. "They did it because ND is greedy for money" that's jack what you're saying (there's another word for it, but that's an obscenity).

So asking for better customisation means we ask for Stat hats? Riiiiiight/ 

Message 38 of 62 (257 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4925 posts

Mar 30, 2013
I'm so sick of people complaining about stat hats. This is a company that tries to make the community happy. They've done 16 patches (they skipped one). They work their **bleep** off putting out things that other games don't have to make you happy. Sure there are things wrong with the game, but it irks me when people blame stat hats on the community not getting technical fixes. That is not the case.
Message 39 of 62 (256 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4925 posts

Mar 30, 2013
Much, did you even read that? I said "you didn't ask SPECIFICALLY for stat hats". Look, I've seen you bashing things on this entire thread. If you hate the game so much, don't play it.
Message 40 of 62 (254 Views)