Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keyblade Wielder
10013 posts

Re: **bleep** dis game

Mar 30, 2013

NikeMurphDawg wrote:
If you hate the game so much, don't play it.

Most sensible thing I've read all day in this thread.

Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 41 of 62 (302 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4078 posts

Mar 30, 2013
@blood actually no we are the reason there are new hats. Anyone who has bought a dlc hat, just one, is the reason we have them, they made a profit off the first batch and that's why there is more To come. So they give the job to the designer's who are probably doing nothing right now.

It's called being a business
-------------------
Iceyfire's youtube
Please use plain text.
Message 42 of 62 (290 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
444 posts

Mar 30, 2013

NikeMurphDawg wrote:
I'm so sick of people complaining about stat hats. This is a company that tries to make the community happy. They've done 16 patches (they skipped one). They work their **bleep** off putting out things that other games don't have to make you happy. Sure there are things wrong with the game, but it irks me when people blame stat hats on the community not getting technical fixes. That is not the case.

Lol, Naughty Dog bringing out paper bags to put on your head really buffens up the customisation. It also makes me happy and is the best thing they've done to this game. :smileyindifferent:

Please use plain text.
Message 43 of 62 (274 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4078 posts

Mar 30, 2013
@much , its funny how people bring up the 1 bad hat in the pack, the bag head and duck tape are really the only bad hats in the pack. The rest of the stuff is fine, I myself plan to buy the sombrero .
-------------------
Iceyfire's youtube
Please use plain text.
Message 44 of 62 (267 Views)
Sackboy
444 posts

Mar 30, 2013

iceyfire54312 wrote:
@much , its funny how people bring up the 1 bad hat in the pack, the bag head and duck tape are really the only bad hats in the pack. The rest of the stuff is fine, I myself plan to buy the sombrero .

But it isn't all the hats, customization needs mroe trousers and shirts, less hats.  I am not bashing this, just saying what they should do instead of making hats. 

Please use plain text.
Message 45 of 62 (263 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5843 posts

Mar 30, 2013

Naughty Dog doesn't configure and design the game with my needs specifically in mind, therefore they fail.

Don't you even! You think you die, and that's that?! Huh?! You think you die an' everything'll be sugar and rainbows?!
 photo LAG.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 46 of 62 (267 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
444 posts

Mar 30, 2013

sanddude20 wrote:

Naughty Dog doesn't configure and design the game with my needs specifically in mind, therefore they fail.

Sarcasm, eh?

It is odd to think that people would rather have more content of which isn't useful or entertaining to the game, rather than having the game fixed and weapons balanced. 

Please use plain text.
Message 47 of 62 (261 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5843 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 30, 2013

foolish me for liking more content in the game...

Don't you even! You think you die, and that's that?! Huh?! You think you die an' everything'll be sugar and rainbows?!
 photo LAG.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 48 of 62 (256 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
444 posts

Mar 30, 2013

sanddude20 wrote:

foolish me for liking more content in the game...

You're starting to confuse me now.... :C 

Please use plain text.
Message 49 of 62 (252 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
20 posts

Mar 30, 2013

MachoTbig wrote:

tactLESS- wrote:

For me, this is the most useless thread i've ever read.

Oh, how early we have forgotten about this beauty:  http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/UNCHARTED-3-Drake-s-Deception/beat-the-beast/m-p/39500451#U39...

bbbut I found an old friend on XBOX Live yesterday + I didn't make that thread :smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
Message 50 of 62 (242 Views)
0 Likes