Last Guardian
10262 posts

Re: calling all none G-MAL users!!

Sep 15, 2013

@Aure You don't have to tell me about the tragedy of aim assist. I've joked so many times about plugging in my keyboard and mouse in those "REMOVE ALL AIM ASSIST" threads that I don't think they actually got what I'm trying to say.

I'm just pointing out that people who nerfed the GMAL are the same people who complained about blindfire as well, or actually *like* blindfire because either they're too stupid to realize the consequences of things or they're stupider than a 10-year-old CoD players (because CoD players *aim*, even in hipfire mode, because of the crosshairs).

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 51 of 59 (384 Views)
Wastelander
567 posts

Sep 16, 2013
The aiming system on u3 is a complete joke >_>
And no the m9 takes no skill at all. I play with every single gun and have a good feel for all of them. Btw i have played in fn matches :U der der der. If I'm playing in pub matches i purposely avoid power weapons and only rely on aiming for a challenge >_>
The exxagerated aim assist in this game is a hinderance and in no way benificial to anyone who can aim well. I agree that consiles need some aim assist but u3s version is a complete joke and its obvious. Long distance shots with the m9 are waaay to easy.... Its insane aim assist and auto aim allow u to land those shots. And yes i stand by saying its ppls aim. If u don't notice the slow sticky aim assist and call the m9 a skill weapon then yeah....
U3s aiming system never felt natural with its high latency and aim assist but saying m9 is skilled weapon is a joke, theres a reason everyone uses it >_>
Theres a reason i say the low aim assist on the gmal and fal are a blessing, though theres still times it still screws u over. As i said b4, 2 accurate bursts from the gmal will reward u as well as the fal >_>
Message 52 of 59 (354 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

Sep 17, 2013

Silver-Knight47 wrote:
The aiming system on u3 is a complete joke >_>
And no the m9 takes no skill at all. I play with every single gun and have a good feel for all of them. Btw i have played in fn matches :U der der der. If I'm playing in pub matches i purposely avoid power weapons and only rely on aiming for a challenge >_>
The exxagerated aim assist in this game is a hinderance and in no way benificial to anyone who can aim well. I agree that consiles need some aim assist but u3s version is a complete joke and its obvious. Long distance shots with the m9 are waaay to easy.... Its insane aim assist and auto aim allow u to land those shots. And yes i stand by saying its ppls aim. If u don't notice the slow sticky aim assist and call the m9 a skill weapon then yeah....
U3s aiming system never felt natural with its high latency and aim assist but saying m9 is skilled weapon is a joke, theres a reason everyone uses it >_>
Theres a reason i say the low aim assist on the gmal and fal are a blessing, though theres still times it still screws u over. As i said b4, 2 accurate bursts from the gmal will reward u as well as the fal >_>

Proper English and paragraphs please. I don't have the willpower to skim through that and translate it...

Bang Bang!

Message 53 of 59 (340 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
33 posts

Sep 18, 2013

The best is when you get hate messages from killing rushers with the KAL-7 when using a G-MAL......................

Message 54 of 59 (315 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
690 posts

Sep 18, 2013
Let's remove the horizontal recoil on the G-MAL
Message 55 of 59 (311 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
365 posts

Sep 18, 2013

Jonanaman wrote:

The best is when you get hate messages from killing rushers with the KAL-7 when using a G-MAL......................

I got hatemail for using the GMAL in Team Objective. According to the person who sent me the message, the GMAL can only be used in TDM and you're a try hard if you use it in TO. Needless to say, you can already guess what gun the person used. SURPRISE SURPRISE, M9!

Message 56 of 59 (303 Views)
Monster Hunter
33 posts

Sep 18, 2013

StardustSpeedway wrote:

Jonanaman wrote:

I got hatemail for using the GMAL in Team Objective. According to the person who sent me the message, the GMAL can only be used in TDM and you're a try hard if you use it in TO. Needless to say, you can already guess what gun the person used. SURPRISE SURPRISE, M9!

lol yup, the M9. I'm being forced to use it lately just so I can beat out the scrubs, but I cringe when I do.

Message 57 of 59 (301 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

Sep 18, 2013

I only use a Sniper and I used to get heaps of hatemail but then I just put on my [Miss] clan tag and everyone got more amazed than annoyed.

Bang Bang!

Message 58 of 59 (285 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Sep 18, 2013
That's because majority of gamers are sexist and/or have high sex drives.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 59 of 59 (277 Views)