Hekseville Citizen
275 posts

Re: calling all none G-MAL users!!

Sep 13, 2013

G-MAL is the best gun in the game IMO.The gun is still overpowered IMO.The nerfs(SP) were also necessary because the gun has a very long range(even with the recoil it has now) and having it with 0 recoil could make the gun even more overpowered.I mean,you have great accuracy,it kills very fast(you can kill people with 2 burst in close range situations),3 burst in long range,scope zoom,great CS and RS with the mods and so on... I take the G-MAL over the M9 any day,G-MAL is far better than M9 IMO(Even a M9 RoF that also isnt that good).G-MAL is really the best IMO,you don´t have any disadvantage it only doesn´t blindfire and you have a pistol for this.

Message 11 of 59 (393 Views)
I Only Post Everything
928 posts

Sep 13, 2013
@Aureilia-well this was just a idea like because most of the time its kal7 noobs that i face and its extremely annoying as they have the nerve to taunt afterwards, which is kinda stupid as your not impressing me one bit using a kal7, when i first used it i hated it as i was winning, but it felt so cheap so i never use it. Only in co-op and even then its rare.
Message 12 of 59 (374 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
928 posts

Sep 13, 2013
It spoils it when you play other good players and the odd time you make noobish mistakes because of the kal7 muse -_-
Message 13 of 59 (373 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2348 posts

Sep 13, 2013

dark18assassin92 wrote:
@Aureilia-well this was just a idea like because most of the time its kal7 noobs that i face and its extremely annoying as they have the nerve to taunt afterwards, which is kinda stupid as your not impressing me one bit using a kal7, when i first used it i hated it as i was winning, but it felt so cheap so i never use it. Only in co-op and even then its rare.

i feel the exact same way about the M9 ... i'll only use it if i'm out of ammo on my g-mal and there is nothing else lying around ...

Message 14 of 59 (369 Views)
Fender Bender
3872 posts

Sep 13, 2013
Kudos for effort mat. Would only give a 4/10 though. Space your writing better for a more convincing troll post.
Message 15 of 59 (363 Views)
Sackboy
419 posts

Sep 13, 2013

Aureilia wrote:
Also I'm going to rain on your parade, if you do well with the G-MAL / FAL-SS even the AK in some cases dependant on map choice... It's not you. It's the other players being really bad at the game. No one could ever do well against even moderately decent players with those weapons.

Wrong. As someone who uses these guns (Specifically the FAL-SS, though I also use the other two from time to time and always have a G-MAL Loadout), this is far from the truth. I use them against all players and still consistently do good. I may have a bad game every now and then, but that's not the fault of the gun I'm using, moreso me being up against parties and/or being killed by kickbacks constantly which you can't really do anything about, regardless of what weapon you're using.

Despite what some may say, it IS possible to be good with the G-MAL and the FAL-SS. The G-MAL also still has the advantage of punishing corner shooters.

Message 16 of 59 (337 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
567 posts

Sep 13, 2013
Accurate aiming is punished with the aful aim assist here -_-

I usually do far better with the gmal and fal since it allows me to aim where i like more than the rest of the guns. I'm used to fast and precise aiming with snipers in other games but is extremely clunky usung the snipers here so gmal and fal are the best choices for that.

And NOO Aureilia XD i think its just u, me and plenty of other players can do great against good players with those guns. They're deadly if u know how to aim and reward u for it, otherwise one can stay with the m9 or ak to easily replace missed shots.
Message 17 of 59 (316 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
928 posts

Sep 13, 2013
Lol must be as i dont get many assists, i put them down Smiley Wink
Message 18 of 59 (310 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14267 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 13, 2013

nationm04 wrote:
I have several friends that exclusively use the G-MAL. They consistently go 2-3 KDR each game against high quality opponents. So you're incorrect.

What one person deems as high quality is different to what someone else does.

High quality oponents is subjective. If they were that good there is no way they would die to a G-MAL. Ever. Doesn't matter if one of the best players was using it, they wouldn't though they know better than that.

Sorry to break everyones mojo. If your downing people with a G-MAL. they absolutely suck if they can't kill you while your using a severely underpowered weapon.

I'm going to use that subjective term, I've seen good players with the G-MAL. They can't do anything to me. G-MAL.. Fires at me. hits me, I snipe. BANG Headshot, dead. or two quick shots and they are still dead.

If it's short range I can zig zag around bullets and hold R1 and melee them to death. or I can just simply outgun them,

Medium is the same case without the zig zagging, Unless I had a sniper but lets face it, if I'm sniping I have no intention of mid or short range battles.

There is no way the G-MAL can be considered good, balanced or even a moderately okay gun, It excels at nothing.
Those players you come across, you think are good but they really do suck if they are getting killed by G-MAL's.

I can't say I get killed by them, I equally can't say I see many people killing with them unless they are usually lucky stolen kills or just awful players.

I suppose your all suffering from the illusion effect, I've not seen any good players on the game since TLOU came out.

Hell i've dominated these people with my joke loadout of Raffica, KAL 7, Smoke Bomb... When you are dominating with a Raffica you just know the skill level declined to an almost non existing stand still.

Lets face it, the skilled players all went to TLOU. you can kill people with minimal effort on Uncharted 3 now.

The fantastic thing is.. I'm not even great. I can easily evade the G-MAL killing me though unless it's total luck. I'd consider myself quite poor at the game

Message 19 of 59 (302 Views)
Survivor
2348 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 13, 2013

Aureilia wrote:

nationm04 wrote:
I have several friends that exclusively use the G-MAL. They consistently go 2-3 KDR each game against high quality opponents. So you're incorrect.

If it's short range I can zig zag around bullets and hold R1 and melee them to death. or I can just simply outgun them,

see that right there proves that you haven't actually played againt a good g-maler yet, if they are trying to shoot you close range? what stops them from switching to their sidearm and start spraying around like a scrub too? no respectable g-maler would you into a cqc with a g-mal!

nation just gave you examples of people constantly going 2.0 / 3.0 in games with the g-mal you don't think they've faced the "pros" of the game too? you seriously believe that if the best g-maler asked for a first to ten 1v1 against you, you'd win 10-0?! o.O someone's a little egotistical

the only way i can see you beating a g-mal the majority of the time is if you just camp and quick scope anyone that shows up in your camp site ... then ya you'd definitely have the upper hand and if you were playing against people who wouldn't learn to flank you, you'd be in a pretty good position ...

Message 20 of 59 (292 Views)
0 Likes