Jul 04 2013
By: dasjojo465 First Son 5 posts

can't purchase level-cap unlock

[ Edited ]
4 replies 287 views Edited Jul 4, 2013

hi,

I can't purchase the no level-cap unlock. When I am looking in playstation store there are no f2p-upgrades at all.

I can find some when I look for them in-game (like split-screen or level-cap 25) but the no level-cap unlock isn't to be found there either.

I live in germany if that is important (maybe a german ps-store bug?)

Thanks in advance!

Message 1 of 5 (287 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
24 posts

Re: can't purchase level-cap unlock

Jul 4, 2013

You're not alone. They took the no level cap off. Your best bet is to buy the Game Of The year edition. I can't even buy that though. Tell me if you can. I'm in the UK. Same here.

Message 2 of 5 (278 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Jul 5, 2013

Send a PM to Eric-ND or a tweet @ermonacelli

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 3 of 5 (258 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1099 posts

Jul 5, 2013
If I were you, I would consider myself lucky. I haven't heard anything good about buying f2p upgrades. Most people have issues and/or regret it all together.

Your best bet is to purchase a copy of UC3 GOTY. You can probably find it for around the same price as unlocking the cap. Plus it comes with all the map packs, Fort co-op adventure and Shade Survival mode. Best deal available for UC3 in general and especially MP.
Message 4 of 5 (253 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Jul 5, 2013
@nationm04
I already have the regular game on disk and the dlc. But since my disk drive is broken (has trouble with dual-layer games) I thought I could just buy the cap removal. (Thanks to PS+ I already have the SP)

@tapantaola
Thanks, I'll try to send him a PM
Message 5 of 5 (242 Views)