49 replies 535 views Edited Jun 10, 2013

i love it and i hope it never goes away

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 50 (535 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5678 posts

Re: dodge ball The Lab

Jun 10, 2013

I love it for a match and a half then wish it will go away forever.

Don't you even! You think you die, and that's that?! Huh?! You think you die an' everything'll be sugar and rainbows?!
 photo LAG.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 50 (531 Views)
Gaming Beast
1951 posts

Jun 10, 2013

It's easy to level up EE, ESE and Regen though. Granted it does get annoying after a few matches.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 50 (529 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2178 posts

Jun 10, 2013

Its not bad but it does get boring, getting beating by noobs that do nothing but air bomb gets on my nerves.

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 50 (497 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1090 posts

Jun 10, 2013
It made me rage for a second last night. As soon as the game started, some random guy on my team threw a grenade up on the pillar as I climbed up to it and team killed me so he get grab the cluster bomb. After that, I threw a couple at him. But I was using team safe bronze. So it just knocked him down and hurt him a bit, and an enemies grenade would finish him off.

I was still a little mad later on in the match but no big deal. I was having a good game besides that. He died towards the end of the match and I taunted him. He respawned and team killed me again, when we had 48 kills. I kicked him. I felt completely better.
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 50 (493 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1419 posts

Jun 10, 2013

It was fun back in January but it's quite boring & the fact UC3 seems to attract the players with the worst internet connections doesn't help, having laggy grenades laying around or throwing back a nade only to have it explode & kill you or simply not being able to pick up grenades is quite frustrating.

Let it RIP in custom games & never see the light of day in The Lab playlist please.

And give us BMM #4 & 9

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 50 (477 Views)
Survivor
2178 posts

Jun 10, 2013

Zidane_Finito wrote:

It was fun back in January but it's quite boring & the fact UC3 seems to attract the players with the worst internet connections doesn't help, having laggy grenades laying around or throwing back a nade only to have it explode & kill you or simply not being able to pick up grenades is quite frustrating.

Let it RIP in custom games & never see the light of day in The Lab playlist please.

And give us BMM #4 & 9

A few nights ago I threw back an enemy cluster bomb, landed in the middle of 4 of them and killed no one. Later that match I just randomly died...it said I killed myself from my own cluster bomb.

That was the last straw for dodgeball.

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 50 (471 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11061 posts

Jun 10, 2013
Gotta love how some people just aim as high as they can and spam nades all match...
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 50 (459 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9944 posts

Jun 11, 2013
I get that peeps love dodgeball, but I kinda wanted to get some zipline kills, you know.

I mean, I'm okay with a little dodgball, a little BMM6 (since too much of that sucks), but not ALL of the matches.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 50 (437 Views)
First Son
21 posts

Jun 11, 2013

That's what's good about Dodgenades Lab map, that in the right amount it can be very helpful getting over frustrating UC3 matches or better said randoms experiences because in dodgeball you don't loose anymore cause some random has other important things to do while you and others try to get the team to win and loose by 1 kill or second.

In dodgeball its just you and your grenades , its you and your results and if you loose or win its just a matter of glitches as always but no random can sit around looking at walls, there is only one goal and everyone is IN the ring of fire.

It's like there is no more **bleep** when it comes to dodgeball lab, you are free of carrying the team, frustration , boosts and better guns or better glitches and so on....yeah, it has its share of it too, but you throw your grenades, it explodes, it kills or not, its not about having the better boosts anymore, its same nades for everyone,same situation and only skills and connection make the difference.

If you have **bleep** teamkillers, its easy to solve cause they are bound to grenades only so they get kicked sooner than in other maps and you don't need to run around to find them  or anything.

Every map/gametype is good if in the right amount and so its dodgeball lab map which i really missed, since its my warming-up routine LOL my escape and my passe breaker ( cause i get tired of it all sometimes and now that this lab is back i just take a few rounds of  nades and get back happily to other gametypes/maps )

The point i'm trying to make is that it wouldn't help anyone if there was no dodgeball lab but on the other hand, there are those who use it for its therapeutic or technical advantages, like completing ESE and Regeneration or their grenading skills (for which i'm thankful) or simply cause you are in the mood of playing a sport that involves grenades :smileyvery-happy: thanks to UC3 .

Favorite quote : PREPARE TO DEAD !
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 50 (412 Views)
0 Likes