Welcoming Committee
13841 posts

Re: dodge ball The Lab

Sep 8, 2013

I actually think Dodgeball and any other fun modes should get their own playlist in Uncharted 4.

Just not right now.

and new fun modes have to be created.

Message 21 of 50 (258 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10201 posts

Sep 8, 2013
As tap points out, more modes = more split = "Matchmaking is sooo slow omg fix nd you noobs".
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 22 of 50 (250 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
13841 posts

Sep 8, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:
As tap points out, more modes = more split = "Matchmaking is sooo slow omg fix nd you noobs".

Can be fixed with mode consolidation:

Kill Based

Objective Based

Fun Modes

Co-op Based

Better player pool with less lag ^

Message 23 of 50 (239 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
10201 posts

Sep 9, 2013

Aureilia wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

Kill Based

Objective Based

Fun Modes

Co-op Based

Hell, I'm in for that, as long as kill based has HC. I don't care if less people vote for it generally, as long as it's an available option, I'm bound to run into people who like it.

Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 24 of 50 (224 Views)
Highlighted
Welcoming Committee
13841 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 9, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

Kill Based

Objective Based

Fun Modes

Co-op Based

Hell, I'm in for that, as long as kill based has HC. I don't care if less people vote for it generally, as long as it's an available option, I'm bound to run into people who like it.

At this point I'd wait for Uncharted 4 for that, But the modes should be a mix of everything we've had or will have.

Kill Based:

Team Deathmatch

Elimination

Classic

Hardcore

No Power Weapons Deathmatch

Free For All - Not sure how this works yet if it's all partied, Maybe a party toggle off would allow you to get FFA.

Objective Based:

Plunder

Team Objectives Mixed

Chain Reaction

Turf War

King of the Hill

Fun Modes: No stats only leveling

Dodgeball

Shotguns Only DM

Hockey?

Golf?

(Working on if there would be a way to impliment those or not...)

Co-op Modes:

Adventure

Survival

Survival Unlimited (No end)

Yeah I'm missing Siege and Gold Rush I know. No one likes Siege though. Standing in a circle.. Waiting for AI to spawn and get to you.. Haha... Smiley Indifferent WHY I wouldn't mind Gold Rush still being there.. But from the way people play that It appears no one likes that either.

Message 25 of 50 (220 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
10201 posts

Sep 9, 2013
Probs no FFA I guess, or you have it as a completely separate mode? It just can't be with team-based DMs since it might have "technical problems (TM)".

What I'm worried about is co-op adv. I hate arena/survival and like adv, and adv is completely different from survival in the sense that it has a story and survival does not.
Message 26 of 50 (216 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1099 posts

Sep 9, 2013
I mean, there could be a 10 second cutscene at the beginning of each Arena/Survival map. ND would have to plan this ahead to get the voices recorded. And the stories would be redundant. And we would have to use the characters ND chose for each map so the story would make sense. But, it's possible. Albeit unlikely and probably unfavorable.
Message 27 of 50 (208 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3709 posts

Sep 10, 2013
My favorite playlist on Uncharted 2 was "All Competitive". It was great! I loved the Sniper/Pistole and RPG only matches mixed in for our voting pleasure. I miss this playlist so much.
Message 28 of 50 (189 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3709 posts

Sep 11, 2013
This lab needs to go away.
Message 29 of 50 (176 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10201 posts

Sep 11, 2013
This BMM lab or dodgeball?
Message 30 of 50 (173 Views)
0 Likes