Feb 26 2013
By: Matthijs_17 Fender Bender 2834 posts

does ND listen to fan feedback?

[ Edited ]
35 replies 635 views Edited Feb 26, 2013

Quote from the blog:

We are fortunate to have some of the most devoted and amazing fans in gaming. We want to introduce those fans and the world of UNCHARTED multiplayer to everyone possible. And we want every person who plays our multiplayer game to engage with it how they best see fit.

'how they best see fit', haha, let me explain something to you Eric, everyone in your game is just running and gunning around the map using your overpowered hipfire, you can't play like you want to, because if you do, you will get punished for it, now you take this idea one step further: you give new players the multiplayer for free up to level 15, well guess what, you unlock the m9 at level 16, yep, the m9, the most overpowered weapon in this game that can do just about anything, so these new players will get crushed and will either buy the DLC so they can level up but most of them will leave the game and never return, so don't come up with crap that people can play like they want, BECAUSE THEY CAN'T...

So I was wondering, are they just plain stupid or do they ignore all the **bleep** that makes this game a broken mess?

Edit: Thread title edited to reflect content of thread

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 36 (635 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3701 posts

Re: does ND lie or are they just plain stupid?

Feb 26, 2013
There's a great chance they'll buy, get owned in a few games, then simply delete it and move on and NEVER buy an Uncharted game and/or an ND product again.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 36 (611 Views)
Wastelander
559 posts

Feb 26, 2013
They dont listen to the fans; plain and simple. There are so many issues overlooked that their expectations of having U3 grow with their so called "huge patch," are nothing more than hopes and dreams at this point....

Until they admit there are still many balance/tech fixes, theres really no ideal situation where ND can expect new players to stick around long. They do have sone good ideas, but i don't know why they make such obvious mistakes.
I love this multiplayer, but it saddens me that they have no interest in improving it
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 36 (592 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4568 posts

Feb 26, 2013
Both :smileywink:

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 36 (579 Views)
Splicer
78 posts

Feb 26, 2013

so true ali,

i just went into games with dlc on and then off and got beat hard, the tryhards are all on atm, im gonna avoid this game for a few weeks and let it die down, i felt sorry for this poor newbie in this 3tdm i late joined, two guys were doin really great my teammate finished 15 & 0 while this really annoying enemy who tried so hard, and both were chloe, im sure not many are suprised at this, in fact all the girl characters are in heavy useage atm

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 36 (563 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3476 posts

Feb 26, 2013
Everyone gets Spyder's M9
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 36 (529 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2665 posts

Feb 26, 2013
it was a bad sign when i the videos on ND tv - just talking about how great the reaction has been to UC2.
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 36 (454 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4979 posts

Feb 26, 2013

Matthijs_17 wrote:

Quote from the blog:

We are fortunate to have some of the most devoted and amazing fans in gaming. We want to introduce those fans and the world of UNCHARTED multiplayer to everyone possible. And we want every person who plays our multiplayer game to engage with it how they best see fit.

'how they best see fit', haha, let me explain something to you Eric, everyone in your game is just running and gunning around the map using your overpowered hipfire, you can't play like you want to, because if you do, you will get punished for it, now you take this idea one step further: you give new players the multiplayer for free up to level 15, well guess what, you unlock the m9 at level 16, yep, the m9, the most overpowered weapon in this game that can do just about anything, so these new players will get crushed and will either buy the DLC so they can level up but most of them will leave the game and never return, so don't come up with crap that people can play like they want, BECAUSE THEY CAN'T...

So I was wondering, are they just plain stupid or do they ignore all the **bleep** that makes this game a broken mess?

blablabla

id.png

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 36 (429 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
124 posts

Feb 26, 2013

xxBLiTZKREIGxx wrote:
Everyone gets Spyder's M9

This. 

PhotobucketLab member #008, Tiki.
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 36 (395 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2289 posts

Feb 27, 2013

Oh, they listen to it, but blatantly disregard it and leave us with empty promises or get our hopes up for nothing at all. :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 36 (341 Views)