Gaming Beast
2496 posts

Re: don't be *that* guy

Mar 1, 2013

yeah, people like that make me just assume they're really terrible and that's their first time winning a ffa. I'll be the first to admit winning ffa is awesome regardless of if the team you were against was all noob or not..

But taunting over them? You're proud of yourself for killing noobs with lamer tactics? 

Do they really think it makes them good?

lame people are lame. 

ND reads their tweets.
Tweet to them the need for an All competitive playlist. Maybe they'll listen.
Message 31 of 108 (288 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5197 posts

Mar 1, 2013

SjShane wrote:
@tack129 Let me guess, it was one of the leaderboard junkies, wasn't it?

Honestly I can't remember the name of the guy whom did it but it might have been.

Message 32 of 108 (279 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Mar 1, 2013

Just found out about the F2P. So... it's like permanent Xmas noobstomping?

Time to put my friendship on.

Well, more than usual.

Helping new people is fun like hell.

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 33 of 108 (266 Views)
Wastelander
521 posts

Mar 1, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:

Just found out about the F2P. So... it's like permanent temporary Xmas noobstomping?

Well, more than usual.

Fixed. They'll have some fun before inevitably putting the game down for good. Which is why you don't prioritize noobs or new players, because the ones that deserve your attention and really stay are the series veterans/loyals.

Cutter
Message 34 of 108 (260 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Mar 1, 2013

Nanashi707 wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

Just found out about the F2P. So... it's like permanent temporary Xmas noobstomping?

Well, more than usual.

Fixed. They'll have some fun before inevitably putting the game down for good. Which is why you don't prioritize noobs or new players, because the ones that deserve your attention and really stay are the series veterans/loyals.

So... noobstomping is correct? Well, sounds like nothing changed. I better go play games with my hypothetically online friends! Smiley Very Happy

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 35 of 108 (257 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
521 posts

Mar 1, 2013

Definitely, one might say it's... Open Season. For a limited time only Smiley Tongue

Cutter
Message 36 of 108 (252 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Mar 1, 2013

Nanashi707 wrote:

Definitely, one might say it's... Open Season. For a limited time only Smiley Tongue

Sounds fun! That should make up for the fact that I kept getting my backside handed to me in Tekken by only one person. :l

Message 37 of 108 (250 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
521 posts

Mar 1, 2013

I guess you'll be tekken a break from that game then Smiley Happy

Cutter
Message 38 of 108 (248 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
6978 posts

Mar 1, 2013

It's kinda cute watching someone with their unmodded AK/G-mal standing completely still, slowly aiming, and then shooting while stationary, taking forever to even hit the guy he's shooting at.

Then it's sick watching a guy quick-scope t-bolt him then pump his dead body and continue to do it the majority of the match :/

Oh, I'm just leaving. -Best Uncharted character ever
Message 39 of 108 (239 Views)
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Mar 1, 2013

Nanashi707 wrote:

I guess you'll be tekken a break from that game then Smiley Happy

Yep. LOL

Message 40 of 108 (232 Views)
0 Likes