Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Mar 29 2013
By: m3lladox First Son 30 posts

double xp this weekend?

76 replies 1063 views Edited Mar 29, 2013

i remember reading somewhere that, since this is easter weekend we would get an special event with double xp, is it true?, in case it´s not, are there any double xp events coming up ? Thanks

Message 1 of 77 (1,063 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
18768 posts

Re: double xp this weekend?

Mar 29, 2013
Starting next Tuesday, April 2nd, there will be a Double XP event, described simply for "Easter." It's unknown how long this event will last.

This info is on the Uncharted 3 game calendar, accessed via Naughty Dog's website by logging into the site and going to Uncharted 3 under the Multiplayer tab.
Message 2 of 77 (1,059 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1008 posts

Mar 29, 2013

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:
Starting next Tuesday, April 2nd, there will be a Double XP event, described simply for "Easter." It's unknown how long this event will last.

This info is on the Uncharted 3 game calendar, accessed via Naughty Dog's website by logging into the site and going to Uncharted 3 under the Multiplayer tab.

Rare treasure even too? If not I'll probably skip it entirely and let my little sister hit 5th legacy and get as far as she can.

Message 3 of 77 (1,036 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
18768 posts

Mar 29, 2013

Renegade_angel95 wrote:

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

Rare treasure even too? If not I'll probably skip it entirely and let my little sister hit 5th legacy and get as far as she can.

The calendar says nothing about a rare drop week, but I wouldn't put that out of the question. ND seems to like pairing the two together. :smileywink:

Message 4 of 77 (1,029 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1008 posts

Mar 29, 2013

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

Renegade_angel95 wrote:

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

The calendar says nothing about a rare drop week, but I wouldn't put that out of the question. ND seems to like pairing the two together. :smileywink:

You heard it here first folks. If ND doesn't deliver rare treasure weekend, blame this guy. ^

Eric should post and thank you for being the fall guy on this one. :smileyhappy:

Message 5 of 77 (1,025 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
16326 posts

Mar 29, 2013

It makes perfect sense to celebrate Easter two days after it's over.  Very ND.

The Biggest Lies

5.) The hats aren't the surprise.
4.) Mods knows what they're doing.
3.) It doesn't fit the world paradigm.
2.) I'm not in it for the money.
1.) The player pool will be consolidated.

Message 6 of 77 (1,000 Views)
Welcoming Committee
13533 posts

Mar 29, 2013

Renegade_angel95 wrote:

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

It doesnt even work. Lol.

There never even was a rare treasure event in the first place, your just playing more and more and due to that your getting the rare treasures.

It's 100% placebo.

ND fooled you.

Message 7 of 77 (901 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1008 posts

Mar 29, 2013

Aureilia wrote:

Renegade_angel95 wrote:

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

There never even was a rare treasure event in the first place, your just playing more and more and due to that your getting the rare treasures.

It's 100% placebo.

ND fooled you.

No lol. If I recall I finished all the adventure maps which had one missing treasure that I've tried many times to get, I either got it in 1 attempt or about 3.

But in case you were being sarcasting here is my reply to that: o:

Message 8 of 77 (894 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
13533 posts

Mar 29, 2013

Renegade_angel95 wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

Renegade_angel95 wrote:

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

It's 100% placebo.

ND fooled you.

No lol. If I recall I finished all the adventure maps which had one missing treasure that I've tried many times to get, I either got it in 1 attempt or about 3.

Nope I wasn't.

I never got one rare treasure during the rare drop weekends. I tried for many many hours.

Seems like a lie to me.

Message 9 of 77 (884 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1008 posts

Mar 29, 2013

Aureilia wrote:

Renegade_angel95 wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

Renegade_angel95 wrote:

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

It's 100% placebo.

ND fooled you.

Nope I wasn't.

I never got one rare treasure during the rare drop weekends. I tried for many many hours.

Seems like a lie to me.

That sucks, I instantly noticed I was getting uncommon treasures, and I got all but one of my very few missing ones (both weekends my freinds got it :smileymad: ) and up unitll I tried competetive I was still getting uncommons after the weekend, which I am guessing was because I had so much time in that mode that the "new" system was giving me them. Or it's just my imagination. not quite sure.

Message 10 of 77 (880 Views)
0 Likes