Splicer
78 posts

Re: gold tier or djinn, without buying tickets?

Nov 16, 2012

I got 4 Gold tiers using only the 10 free tickets. I got 1 of those using only 8 and another using only 7. In the week I did it in 7 tickets, I got 2 Rampants and 3 Rages during those bet matches, so its really hard to do it in 7. The last 2 to get Djinn, I played 3TDM with a friend with 5 extra tickets each week just to get Djinn. So yes it is possible, I just didn't want to work as hard so I bought 10 tickets to finish off the 6 gold tiers. Havent used a ticket since though.

Message 11 of 12 (155 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
110 posts

Re: gold tier or djinn, without buying tickets?

Nov 16, 2012

Redouanfaka wrote:
Hi, im asking you if anyone has the gold tier or djinn WITHOUT buying 10 or more tickets? If yes, then can you give some tips how to get points?

I've earned 3 gold with only the 10 free tickets. I'm not that great of a player either, I have about 1,4 kdr and no rampants, so it's definitely possible. The first week I didn't even get bronze. The second I got bronze, the third I got silver, and the next time I tried I got gold. Anyway, here''s what I do:

• Don't play in a party. 
  • The best mode in my opinion is Classic. No kickbacks to end your killing streak, no powerplays, and especially no marked man. Nothing is more irritating than becoming marked man when you've activated a tournament ticket!
  • Activate the ticket when you're finding players (this way you won't join a game in progress). When you've found players deactivate before voting starts, and play the match. 
  • If you didn't do very well (meaning 8 kills more than deaths or more) repeat the steps above. 
  • If you did well, make sure everyone stays in the lobby. If no one leaves, the teams will stay the same. 
  • Activate the tournament ticket and try your hardest, lol. It might even be a good idea to get a paid booster.
  • The reason you don't want people leaving is because the teams will get changed. If you did much better than everyone else it's not that important. But if there were some good players and some bad, you might risk getting all the bad ones on your team in the next match. This happened to me so many times, and it's very frustrating. 
  • Have patience!

Anyway, these were my two cents. But the most important is basically to play against someone before you activate the ticket. With a little bit of patience it's very possible to get gold. 

Message 12 of 12 (142 Views)
0 Likes