Reply
Nov 15 2012
By: Redouanfaka Sackboy 469 posts
Offline

gold tier or djinn, without buying tickets?

11 replies 729 views Edited Nov 15, 2012
Hi, im asking you if anyone has the gold tier or djinn WITHOUT buying 10 or more tickets? If yes, then can you give some tips how to get points?


[URL=http://www.speedtest.net][IMG]http://www.speedtest.net/result/2720663337.png[/IMG][/URL]
Message 1 of 12 (729 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 11/11/2011
Offline
4570 posts
 

Re: gold tier or djinn, without buying tickets?

Nov 15, 2012
The simplest way to get gold:
Get 10 more kills than deaths
Win 9/10 matches Smiley Happy

SLB.png


Hi-5.png

Message 2 of 12 (725 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/29/2011
Offline
7531 posts
 

Re: gold tier or djinn, without buying tickets?

Nov 15, 2012

yes you can get gold tier with only 10 tickets but it's highly unlikely you have to be on the status of Dai-A667 to be able to get those you need about 20 and 5 AND win in 9 of those 10 tickets to get to gold also when you are in the countdown you have 15 secs to decide if the people in the match are skilled enough to bet or not bet a ticket

Sleep Matt signature
Message 3 of 12 (723 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 06/04/2010
Offline
1483 posts
 

Re: gold tier or djinn, without buying tickets?

Nov 15, 2012

It's possible now, was before too, but easier now. Just slap on Treasure Hunter Gold every game you play, no matter the mode, and you should get additional free tickets through treasure drops.


------------------Join my GTA V crew "ND forums"!-------------------





Message 4 of 12 (712 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 04/11/2010
Offline
4134 posts
 

Re: gold tier or djinn, without buying tickets?

Nov 15, 2012
i need one more and i have never bought tickets
-------------------
Iceyfire's youtube
Message 5 of 12 (652 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 11/01/2010
Offline
3622 posts
 

Re: gold tier or djinn, without buying tickets?

Nov 16, 2012

SteepMatt wrote:

yes you can get gold tier with only 10 tickets but it's highly unlikely you have to be on the status of Dai-A667 to be able to get those you need about 20 and 5 AND win in 9 of those 10 tickets to get to gold also when you are in the countdown you have 15 secs to decide if the people in the match are skilled enough to bet or not bet a ticket


yay, that means in 1 week I was on Dai-level! Smiley Very Happy
Do you feel me?

Message 6 of 12 (610 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 10/29/2011
Offline
3802 posts
 

Re: gold tier or djinn, without buying tickets?

Nov 16, 2012

I wouldn't say it's highly unlikely. When I decided to use all 10 tickets for the first time, I would have actually gotten Gold if  two or three of the matches I played hadn't been againts a party of 4 or 5.

 

In every match I used a ticket, I got a stable 2300-2500 points everytime. I found Classic mode to be the easiest place to use tickets, or I was just lucky.







Message 7 of 12 (605 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 11/21/2011
Offline
102 posts
 

Re: gold tier or djinn, without buying tickets?

Nov 16, 2012
@SteepMatt: Guess I've been on Dai's level for 5 weeks Smiley Tongue Seriously tho getting gold with just 10 tickets is to easy. Just get into a lobby and test out the players first before you use a ticket.
Photobucket
Message 8 of 12 (567 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 06/04/2010
Offline
1483 posts
 

Re: gold tier or djinn, without buying tickets?

Nov 16, 2012

Alluboy_ wrote:

I wouldn't say it's highly unlikely. When I decided to use all 10 tickets for the first time, I would have actually gotten Gold if  two or three of the matches I played hadn't been againts a party of 4 or 5.

 

In every match I used a ticket, I got a stable 2300-2500 points everytime. I found Classic mode to be the easiest place to use tickets, or I was just lucky.


Why did you use a tournament ticket against a party in the first place? Robot tongue


------------------Join my GTA V crew "ND forums"!-------------------





Message 9 of 12 (553 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 10/29/2011
Offline
3802 posts
 

Re: gold tier or djinn, without buying tickets?

Nov 16, 2012

Psyschock wrote:

Alluboy_ wrote:

I wouldn't say it's highly unlikely. When I decided to use all 10 tickets for the first time, I would have actually gotten Gold if  two or three of the matches I played hadn't been againts a party of 4 or 5.

 

In every match I used a ticket, I got a stable 2300-2500 points everytime. I found Classic mode to be the easiest place to use tickets, or I was just lucky.


Why did you use a tournament ticket against a party in the first place? Robot tongue


I don't know. Smiley Surprised Now that I think of it, I'm not sure was it a party of 4 or 5 after all. I think there was this one match with a party of 3 and I was hoping I'd get on their side and used a ticket, but unfortunately, I didn't.

 







Message 10 of 12 (536 Views)
Reply
0 Likes