Welcoming Committee
14139 posts

Re: >Ps< (pure skill clan) read if you're looking for clan :)

Mar 14, 2013

Even if his KDR is .57...

Maybe he wants to manage the team and not play?

Regardless... Requirements are stupid. Make friends, build a clan through friendship, work on your skills together, there you have loyalty and a solid clan.

Message 11 of 31 (331 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
362 posts

Mar 14, 2013
Sorry I exist geez! Dude I didn't even made this text a friend of mine did, btw my kdr is low cuz i played only deathmatches in my "sucky starting" peroid then started playing TO and never left it Smiley Wink and thus you don't know how my ACTUAL playing KDR is now. I mean since patch 1.17 there are no kill medals in TO now but i have like: 5.667 kills 'cause l counted commando plus gunslinger plus fisticuffs medals (those you still got in TO before the patch) l know it isn't much but still it's way more than 600 :/. And btw I'm 3rd legacy and got only 600 kills in my KDR what kind of kills would that have been then, that's not possible to be 3rd leg then is it, so it's not a good KDR.... Who the **bleep** cares l mean it's about fun and if you really care about skill it's about the way somebody plays and only by that you can tell if somebody is good or not not a **bleep** stupid counting.
Message 12 of 31 (295 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
362 posts

Mar 14, 2013
Aureilia yh but I tried with some friends though, but well one guy asked me to do this thread for him
Message 13 of 31 (292 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3580 posts

Mar 14, 2013

SicParvisMagna6 wrote:
Sorry I exist geez! Dude I didn't even made this text a friend of mine did, btw my kdr is low cuz i played only deathmatches in my "sucky starting" peroid then started playing TO and never left it Smiley Wink and thus you don't know how my ACTUAL playing KDR is now. I mean since patch 1.17 there are no kill medals in TO now but i have like: 5.667 kills 'cause l counted commando plus gunslinger plus fisticuffs medals (those you still got in TO before the patch) l know it isn't much but still it's way more than 600 :/. And btw I'm 3rd legacy and got only 600 kills in my KDR what kind of kills would that have been then, that's not possible to be 3rd leg then is it, so it's not a good KDR.... Who the **bleep** cares l mean it's about fun and if you really care about skill it's about the way somebody plays and only by that you can tell if somebody is good or not not a **bleep** stupid counting.

Lol what are you going on about? 

What I see: "So basically I did the previous message of the past present future in the period of time of which the past was not the present, but instead the future, so therefore it made that past recite the past-present arrangement of the future...etc"

Well apart from that, good luck with >Ps<

Do you feel me?

Message 14 of 31 (290 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2381 posts

Mar 14, 2013

SicParvisMagna6 wrote:

Yo account people have to sent a message to in order yo join has never played Uncharted.

Message 15 of 31 (281 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2381 posts

Mar 14, 2013

Aureilia wrote:

Regardless... Requirements are stupid. Make friends, build a clan through friendship, work on your skills together, there you have loyalty and a solid clan.

Agreed, but you can't set requirements for those "friends" you don't have yourself.

Message 16 of 31 (283 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
362 posts

Mar 14, 2013
I was saying in my past i sucked up my KDR but now l got a way better actual KDR considering my medals and kills/deaths l'm achieving now..
Message 17 of 31 (272 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2381 posts

Mar 14, 2013

SicParvisMagna6 wrote:
I was saying in my past i sucked up my KDR but now l got a way better actual KDR considering my medals and kills/deaths l'm achieving now..

I don't care about kdr. Your "friend" seems to do so though.

Message 18 of 31 (269 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
362 posts

Mar 14, 2013
I know me neither but well it is a friend lol
Message 19 of 31 (254 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4225 posts

Mar 14, 2013

And why couldn't your 'friend' (Who claimed to be in SnYp, when he was really in bL at the time) post this for himself?

Message 20 of 31 (238 Views)
0 Likes