Feb 09 2013
By: johnnyjh Wastelander 882 posts

help me get better online

[ Edited ]
6 replies 260 views Edited Feb 9, 2013

YET AGAIN 5 LEGACY PLAYERS ON THE OTHER TEAM LOST BY  30 I JUST LOVE LOSING BY THAT MUCH EVERYDAY I LOST 185 GAMES ITS NOT MY FAULT . I TRY REALLY HARD . BUT NO I HAVE TO GET MATCHED UP WITH LEGACY PLAYERS 

Message 1 of 7 (260 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Re: help me get better online

Feb 17, 2013

Well, try playing Plunder or Team Objective so you can refine your skills and you don't need kills to win. Once you've gotten better, try going into TDM. If I were you, whenever you play with a REALLY good player, add him. Then you can party up and win. It gets better, I was once in your position. But now I'm pretty good. Just keep trying and stick to my advice.

Message 2 of 7 (229 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
14 posts

Mar 8, 2013

It's really difficult to win against Legacy 5 players but the only way to get better its practice. Here are some advices

Aiming its better than blindfire shooting. Practice your aiming.

Many player have revenge as booster. Be careful when you kill enemies with punch or stealth.

Try to get treasure chest to activate medal kickback quickly.

If you can get power weapons like hammer or rpg, try to use them but be careful, you can kill your partners and get expelled from the game.

Try to get cover while shooting, but don't stay in a single place for too long.

Use booster like Fleet Foot to move faster while aiming and Revenge to drop grenades after death.

Thats what i did and now im really good at multiplayer. You'll get better, just practice.

Message 3 of 7 (199 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
33 posts

Apr 12, 2013
Everything you said was right alexx. Except for the Revenge part. DO NOT USE REVENGE. I can not state that enough. You will be hated by the community.
Message 4 of 7 (163 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
14 posts

eaRe: help me get better online

[ Edited ]
May 27, 2013

Yeah I know I don't like to use revenge either, i only give him the advice to help him a little leveling up to buy upgrades on weapons and boosters, i use fleet foot and secure team. But when you are killed because many players are really good, i use revenge cause you got kills, it helps your team, it helps you. Im pretty sure many players use revenge.

Message 5 of 7 (67 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
13802 posts

Re: eaRe: help me get better online

Apr 16, 2013

Who cares what the community think?

Use revenge, get free kills, the game is all pros now anyway. It's the only likely way your going to get kills for a while.

Message 6 of 7 (61 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
194 posts

Apr 19, 2013

Practice makes perfect. Try more? Use the m9 with rapid fire or the kal. its cheap but gets you kills

Message 7 of 7 (56 Views)
0 Likes