Fender Bender
3354 posts

Re: i really started to hate this game

May 12, 2013

AKyemeni wrote:
^I'm not allowed to

That's very convienient. I think you're just pretending to have some secret multiplayer gameplay footage to make yourself feel important around these parts.

EyeCue86 is a symbol of free speech. Any attempt to censor EyeCue86 is an act of evil.

"It's that time of the month again, Joel." -Ellie, The Last of Us

"It's that time of the month again, Joel"
-Ellie, The Last of Us
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 32 (214 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1419 posts

May 12, 2013

EyeCue86 wrote:

AKyemeni wrote:
^I'm not allowed to

That's very convienient. I think you're just pretending to have some secret multiplayer gameplay footage to make yourself feel important around these parts.

If he posted it you will start crying how he posted another spoiler. :smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 32 (211 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3354 posts

May 12, 2013

Zidane_Finito wrote:

EyeCue86 wrote:

AKyemeni wrote:
^I'm not allowed to

If he posted it you will start crying how he posted another spoiler. :smileytongue:

Multiplayer gameplay footage isn't a spoiler. It has no plot. A spoiler is a remark which reveals important plot elements from books, movies, or video games thus denying the reader, viewer, or player the proper suspense when reading the book, watching the movie, or playing the game.

EyeCue86 is a symbol of free speech. Any attempt to censor EyeCue86 is an act of evil.

-Ellie, The Last of Us
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 32 (208 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1419 posts

May 12, 2013

EyeCue86 wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:

EyeCue86 wrote:

AKyemeni wrote:
^I'm not allowed to

Multiplayer gameplay footage isn't a spoiler. It has no plot. A spoiler is a remark which reveals important plot elements from books, movies, or video games thus denying the reader, viewer, or player the proper suspense when reading the book, watching the movie, or playing the game.

You considered known information as spoilers back in your thread on TLOU forum sooooo.:smileyindifferent:

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 32 (205 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3354 posts

[ Edited ]
May 12, 2013

Zidane_Finito wrote:

EyeCue86 wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:

EyeCue86 wrote:

AKyemeni wrote:
^I'm not allowed to

You considered known information as spoilers back in your thread on TLOU forum sooooo.:smileyindifferent:

Single player information unbeknownst to me are spoilers. I haven't kept up with the game for long. My first memory of it though is VGA 2011

Multiplayer gameplay footage is not considered a spoiler.

-Ellie, The Last of Us
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 32 (201 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1419 posts

May 12, 2013

EyeCue86 wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:

EyeCue86 wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:

EyeCue86 wrote:

AKyemeni wrote:
^I'm not allowed to

Single player information unbeknownst to me are spoilers. I haven't kept up with the game for long. My first memory of it though is VGA 2011

But the 'Spoiler' posted was a screen cap from the trailer sooooooo.:smileyindifferent: 

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 32 (196 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3354 posts

May 12, 2013

Zidane_Finito wrote:

EyeCue86 wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:

EyeCue86 wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:

EyeCue86 wrote:

AKyemeni wrote:
^I'm not allowed to

But the 'Spoiler' posted was a screen cap from the trailer sooooooo.:smileyindifferent: 

Which trailer? I have only seen the VGA trailer. I am not aware of how many other trailers there are. I've seen IGN's gameplay videos from PAX too. 

Ayemeni seems to be insinuating there is multiplayer footage but he isn't sharing. He should share it. We're foaming at the mouth to see if it will be our "salvation", like he says it is.

-Ellie, The Last of Us
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 32 (191 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7287 posts

May 12, 2013
^only the chosen ones get to see the MP

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 32 (184 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9809 posts

May 12, 2013
Shut up, AK. This is the UC3 forum.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 32 (181 Views)
Fender Bender
3354 posts

[ Edited ]
May 12, 2013

AKyemeni wrote:
^only the chosen ones get to see the MP

Alright, It's pretty obvious you're just trolling. Now please do as TheStuntDouble says.

-Ellie, The Last of Us
Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 32 (177 Views)
0 Likes