Sackboy
541 posts

Re: i really started to hate this game

[ Edited ]
May 13, 2013

Blooddrunk123 wrote:

Steven1379 wrote:

i hate glitches cause they are too hard for me to do ;/

i remember glitching under cave in U2 and getting tons of pulldowns :smileytongue: gud times bud

Wow, I know you like cheap, no skilled kills but that is low.

Wow... I find it even more disgusting that he openly admits it and kind of "brags" about it, as if it were something to be proud of.
Steven, you're one of those people who ruined UC2. I'm sorry, but you're an a-hole in my book. People who glitch in public matches are the lowest of the low...

There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.
Message 31 of 32 (183 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
10154 posts

Re: i really started to hate this game

May 13, 2013

Black_MiD wrote:

Blooddrunk123 wrote:

Steven1379 wrote:

i hate glitches cause they are too hard for me to do ;/

i remember glitching under cave in U2 and getting tons of pulldowns :smileytongue: gud times bud

Wow, I know you like cheap, no skilled kills but that is low.

Wow... I find it even more disgusting that he openly admits it and kind of "brags" about it, as if it were something to be proud of.
Steven, you're one of those people who ruined UC2. I'm sorry, but you're an a-hole in my book. People who glitch in public matches are the lowest of the low...

I have to agree with these people here. Honestly dude, that's a reportable offense (although ND just doesn't happen to care about it). You're using illegal ways to kill someone and you're proud of it. I understand blindfiring because ND did kinda put that into their game, but glitching is exploiting bugs in the game, and you use it to get cheap wins.

If Sony wasn't so goddamn lenient I'll have you PSN banned for 3 months.

Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 32 of 32 (162 Views)