Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Nov 13 2012
By: canadian94eh Survivor 2251 posts

i've been away for a while...

23 replies 169 views Edited Nov 13, 2012

playing ac3, i've happily forgotten about the horrible tournament system and found other frustations in ac3 :smileymad:, but i'm just checking up as i've finally gotten all the single player trophies for ac3 and have just started the MP... has the tournament system improved in any way since the last patch (i stopped playing shortly after it)... are tournament tickets dropping at a decent rate now? is matchmaking still a major problem? will ND ever make the Djinn available in any other form that isn't luck based?...

who am i kidding they always make stuff luck based like co-op treasures (what they should do is make stuff available for people who play the game a lot, such as an X amount of kills, X amount of plunder captures, X amount of objectives points, X amount of co-op levels completed on crushing, etc....)

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 24 (169 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
802 posts

Re: i've been away for a while...

Nov 13, 2012
Uncharted 3 is not going to change anytime soon.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 24 (148 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11094 posts

Nov 13, 2012

I've been away for a while too, i only played the Naughty Paws and before that... well, i can't remember, but it's been weeks since i last played a public game.

canadian94eh wrote:

has the tournament system improved in any way since the last patch

Same **bleep**.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 24 (141 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7052 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 13, 2012

NOPE......still the same tournament still the same lag still the same biased matchmaking you should already know this will never change

P.S......you don't have Djinn???? wassup wit dat???

Sleep Matt signature
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 24 (137 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2251 posts

Nov 13, 2012

SteepMatt wrote:

NOPE......still the same tournament still the same lag still the same everything you should already know this will never change

i still have hope lol, however small...

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 24 (126 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7052 posts

Nov 13, 2012

canadian94eh wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

NOPE......still the same tournament still the same lag still the same everything you should already know this will never change

i still have hope lol, however small...

:smileyvery-happy:

Sleep Matt signature
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 24 (123 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2251 posts

Nov 13, 2012

SteepMatt wrote:

NOPE......still the same tournament still the same lag still the same biased matchmaking you should already know this will never change

P.S......you don't have Djinn???? wassup wit dat???

no whenever i use tickets my teammates do terrible so we lose, it doesn't even matter if i go 26-3, i get hardly any points

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 24 (122 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7052 posts

Nov 13, 2012

yeah in a tdm i went 16 4 with 8 assists and we lost 50 47..........quite a burner i got 200 points and 3tdm is the easiest way to get Gold that's how I've done it since the beginning the only downside is you need to buy some but it's better than slaving away and depending on not so skilled players wouldn't you say?

Sleep Matt signature
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 24 (116 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2251 posts

Nov 13, 2012

SteepMatt wrote:

yeah in a tdm i went 16 4 with 8 assists and we lost 50 47..........quite a burner i got 200 points and 3tdm is the easiest way to get Gold that's how I've done it since the beginning the only downside is you need to buy some but it's better than slaving away and depending on not so skilled players wouldn't you say?

lol i tried to buy tickets, but they just vanished after i bought them, $8 well spent:smileysad:

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 24 (101 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7052 posts

Nov 13, 2012

canadian94eh wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

lol i tried to buy tickets, but they just vanished after i bought them, $8 well spent:smileysad:

lol....well if you ever do get back lemme know we can get gold easy in 3tdm :smileywink:

Sleep Matt signature
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 24 (97 Views)
0 Likes