Survivor
2337 posts

Re: i've been away for a while...

Nov 13, 2012

SteepMatt wrote:

canadian94eh wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

yeah in a tdm i went 16 4 with 8 assists and we lost 50 47..........quite a burner i got 200 points and 3tdm is the easiest way to get Gold that's how I've done it since the beginning the only downside is you need to buy some but it's better than slaving away and depending on not so skilled players wouldn't you say?

lol i tried to buy tickets, but they just vanished after i bought them, $8 well spent:smileysad:

lol....well if you ever do get back lemme know we can get gold easy in 3tdm :smileywink:

how many tickets do you use each week doing the TDM method?

Message 11 of 24 (63 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7269 posts

Nov 13, 2012

canadian94eh wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

canadian94eh wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

yeah in a tdm i went 16 4 with 8 assists and we lost 50 47..........quite a burner i got 200 points and 3tdm is the easiest way to get Gold that's how I've done it since the beginning the only downside is you need to buy some but it's better than slaving away and depending on not so skilled players wouldn't you say?

lol i tried to buy tickets, but they just vanished after i bought them, $8 well spent:smileysad:

lol....well if you ever do get back lemme know we can get gold easy in 3tdm :smileywink:

about 10-12 i get about 1-2k every match we win

Sleep Matt signature
Message 12 of 24 (61 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2337 posts

Nov 13, 2012

SteepMatt wrote:

canadian94eh wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

canadian94eh wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

not bad, i'll have to find a way to buy tickets without them disappearing then :smileyvery-happy:

Message 13 of 24 (58 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7269 posts

Nov 13, 2012

canadian94eh wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

canadian94eh wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

canadian94eh wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

not bad, i'll have to find a way to buy tickets without them disappearing then :smileyvery-happy:

:smileylol:

Sleep Matt signature
Message 14 of 24 (56 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2344 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 13, 2012

SteepMatt wrote:

Top 25 - 4 in three team deathmatch and lose :smileyvery-happy:

Yes im still alive
Message 15 of 24 (54 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7269 posts

Nov 13, 2012

Xx-Raptor-A4-xX wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

Jesus O.O

Sleep Matt signature
Message 16 of 24 (50 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2344 posts

Nov 13, 2012

SteepMatt wrote:

Xx-Raptor-A4-xX wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

Jesus O.O

It wasnt fun. My teammate went something like 1 - 16 lolz. This was before the matchmaking patch though -.-

Yes im still alive
Message 17 of 24 (48 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7269 posts

Nov 13, 2012

Xx-Raptor-A4-xX wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

Xx-Raptor-A4-xX wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

Jesus O.O

It wasnt fun. My teammate went something like 1 - 16 lolz. This was before the matchmaking patch though -.-

That is why you need to play 3tdm with capable teammates!!!:smileytongue:

Sleep Matt signature
Message 18 of 24 (45 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2344 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 13, 2012

I wouldnt call 2 - 5 capable :heart: :smileyvery-happy:

And I only play alone if I want tournament points 

Yes im still alive
Message 19 of 24 (41 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7269 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 13, 2012

you wouldn't buy more?? just to be in 2 man party that's easy gold i have 10 gold already easy it's very hard to get gold alone...........also about the 2-5....it was one game!!!:smileysad:

Sleep Matt signature
Message 20 of 24 (36 Views)
0 Likes