Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 03/18/2013
Offline
234 posts
 

Re: iCloudSky trolled by Naughty Dog

Jul 5, 2013
@Cherry Yeah. I was raging pretty badly. The game just before that I went 16-0 & died to a noob who pulled me down.
Message 11 of 18 (303 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 01/30/2013
Offline
1541 posts
 

Re: iCloudSky trolled by Naughty Dog

Jul 5, 2013

iCloudSky wrote:
@Cherry Yeah. I was raging pretty badly. The game just before that I went 16-0 & died to a noob who pulled me down.

You think that's bad? In Syria, I went 18-0 and there were 3 noobs at the tower with the T-Bolt where everyone camps. I threw a megabomb and I was waiting... waiting... *You have been removed from the game...

 

Instead of doing what you did and putting the game in the bin I simply threw the controller across the room and went to go play Minecraft and try on different lip glosses.

Bang Bang!

Message 12 of 18 (301 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 01/04/2012
Online
10105 posts
 

Re: iCloudSky trolled by Naughty Dog

Jul 6, 2013
Kinky.

I had a 18-0 in HC mode before.

You know what happened? The 18th kill was the last kill.

I don't know whether to be angry, or...
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 13 of 18 (273 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 01/30/2013
Offline
1541 posts
 

Re: iCloudSky trolled by Naughty Dog

Jul 8, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:
Kinky.

I had a 18-0 in HC mode before.

You know what happened? The 18th kill was the last kill.

I don't know whether to be angry, or...

How about when you have 3 deaths over your kills and you see that the game is like 48-30. You know that unless you get a Fire In The Hole and a kill before that and only YOU do it then you're not going to at least even up your score.

Bang Bang!

Message 14 of 18 (242 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 01/04/2012
Online
10105 posts
 

Re: iCloudSky trolled by Naughty Dog

Jul 8, 2013

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:
Kinky.

I had a 18-0 in HC mode before.

You know what happened? The 18th kill was the last kill.

I don't know whether to be angry, or...

How about when you have 3 deaths over your kills and you see that the game is like 48-30. You know that unless you get a Fire In The Hole and a kill before that and only YOU do it then you're not going to at least even up your score.


Nah, my KDR is generally bad per match, so I dont' care really. One of the other reasons I like HC is because it's the only game mode where I don't suck stats-wise.

Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 15 of 18 (231 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 01/30/2013
Offline
1541 posts
 

Re: iCloudSky trolled by Naughty Dog

Jul 8, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:
Kinky.

I had a 18-0 in HC mode before.

You know what happened? The 18th kill was the last kill.

I don't know whether to be angry, or...

How about when you have 3 deaths over your kills and you see that the game is like 48-30. You know that unless you get a Fire In The Hole and a kill before that and only YOU do it then you're not going to at least even up your score.


Nah, my KDR is generally bad per match, so I dont' care really. One of the other reasons I like HC is because it's the only game mode where I don't suck stats-wise.


How do you go at FFA? I find that I can go alright but a lot of my friends just can't cope. Like me in Elimination.

Bang Bang!

Message 16 of 18 (230 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 01/04/2012
Online
10105 posts
 

Re: iCloudSky trolled by Naughty Dog

Jul 8, 2013

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:
Kinky.

I had a 18-0 in HC mode before.

You know what happened? The 18th kill was the last kill.

I don't know whether to be angry, or...

How about when you have 3 deaths over your kills and you see that the game is like 48-30. You know that unless you get a Fire In The Hole and a kill before that and only YOU do it then you're not going to at least even up your score.


Nah, my KDR is generally bad per match, so I dont' care really. One of the other reasons I like HC is because it's the only game mode where I don't suck stats-wise.


How do you go at FFA? I find that I can go alright but a lot of my friends just can't cope. Like me in Elimination.


Most of the time, 2nd or 1st, but only barely, or REALLY close to first. Like just one kill away.

 

Most of the time the reason he won is because he spotted me and when I get surprised I have the reflex of a sloth given sleeping pills but the reaction of a cat about to take a bath.

Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 17 of 18 (226 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 01/30/2013
Offline
1541 posts
 

Re: iCloudSky trolled by Naughty Dog

Jul 8, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:
Kinky.

I had a 18-0 in HC mode before.

You know what happened? The 18th kill was the last kill.

I don't know whether to be angry, or...

How about when you have 3 deaths over your kills and you see that the game is like 48-30. You know that unless you get a Fire In The Hole and a kill before that and only YOU do it then you're not going to at least even up your score.


Nah, my KDR is generally bad per match, so I dont' care really. One of the other reasons I like HC is because it's the only game mode where I don't suck stats-wise.


How do you go at FFA? I find that I can go alright but a lot of my friends just can't cope. Like me in Elimination.


Most of the time, 2nd or 1st, but only barely, or REALLY close to first. Like just one kill away.

 

Most of the time the reason he won is because he spotted me and when I get surprised I have the reflex of a sloth given sleeping pills but the reaction of a cat about to take a bath.


"What are you doing human? Is that soapy water or milk? I hope it's milk. Oh motherf'r, I hate you human!" *Screech MEOW!

 

I'm sorry but... that was necessary :smileyvery-happy:

 

Also, sloths are rapists. What slow reflexes? c:

 

Anyway just yesterday I was going 19-0 in Chateau for my first rampant ever. I see this one guy and start shooting at him, I'm about to get the kill so I go in for the punch and then... my noob teammate hits us both with an RPG, stealing the kill for himself and killing me in the process.

 

My brother told me he could feel a tremor in the force. #Yelling

Bang Bang!

Message 18 of 18 (204 Views)
Reply
0 Likes