Wastelander
872 posts

Re: if anyone would like help with crushing star.

Jul 21, 2013
Perry it wont let add u so ur best adding me and i will gladly help out
Message 11 of 29 (362 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
24 posts

Jul 21, 2013

If you always play with a good team then you'll be able to beat Crushing every time. Having the same amount of Crushings as someone else with less kills doesn't mean anything.

Take the previous example of 1050 kills with 48 Crushing wins:

850 kills (excludes 200 kills from adv) / 43 Crushings (excludes 5 adv wins) = 19 kills avg

In a standard Arena game there are 7 Siege/Survival rounds and 3 Gold Rush rounds.

If you exclude kills from Gold Rush then: 7 rounds x 25 kills = 175 kills / 3 players = 58 kills avg

Clearly he was playing with 1 or 2 other team mates who were doing all the heavy lifting or they were kill stealing a lot.

Assuming there were 2 other players, if you look at their statistics then they'd have: 58 kills avg + (58 kills avg - 19 kills = 39 kills / 2 players = 19 kills avg) = 77 kills avg x 43 Crushings = 3311 total kills

Therefore they have the same amount of Crushings as you with more than 3 times the amount of kills. Hence the bragging rights are completely invalid.

Furthermore I've beaten several Crushing games where I didn't kill anyone since I was bored. If I did this all the time I could go 100 Crushings with 0 Kills. Me and my buddy were playing Arena and beat London Streets on Crushing with a non-legacy level 1 player. Then we beat all 5 adv Crushing maps in a row so he was only level 15 with a star. Does this mean he is better than any of you?

I've played with people with over 1000+ Crushings and we couldn't beat the same levels since they were just really bad Co-Op players. They've just played so much that they've accumulated high stastistics.

There isn't really any statistic to go off for Co-Op. If you play with newbie randoms then you'll most likely fail no matter how good you are. A great team will always be better than a great individual. Once you start playing with someone in Co-Op you'll know after 1 or 2 matches what type of player they are and if they are a good team member.

Also you can easily pad your stats with London Underground wins as well but I'm not sure why you'd do this.

Message 12 of 29 (343 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
562 posts

Jul 22, 2013

Seantastic88 wrote:

If you always play with a good team then you'll be able to beat Crushing every time. Having the same amount of Crushings as someone else with less kills doesn't mean anything.

Take the previous example of 1050 kills with 48 Crushing wins:

850 kills (excludes 200 kills from adv) / 43 Crushings (excludes 5 adv wins) = 19 kills avg

In a standard Arena game there are 7 Siege/Survival rounds and 3 Gold Rush rounds.

If you exclude kills from Gold Rush then: 7 rounds x 25 kills = 175 kills / 3 players = 58 kills avg

Clearly he was playing with 1 or 2 other team mates who were doing all the heavy lifting or they were kill stealing a lot.

Assuming there were 2 other players, if you look at their statistics then they'd have: 58 kills avg + (58 kills avg - 19 kills = 39 kills / 2 players = 19 kills avg) = 77 kills avg x 43 Crushings = 3311 total kills

Therefore they have the same amount of Crushings as you with more than 3 times the amount of kills. Hence the bragging rights are completely invalid.

Furthermore I've beaten several Crushing games where I didn't kill anyone since I was bored. If I did this all the time I could go 100 Crushings with 0 Kills. Me and my buddy were playing Arena and beat London Streets on Crushing with a non-legacy level 1 player. Then we beat all 5 adv Crushing maps in a row so he was only level 15 with a star. Does this mean he is better than any of you?

I've played with people with over 1000+ Crushings and we couldn't beat the same levels since they were just really bad Co-Op players. They've just played so much that they've accumulated high stastistics.

There isn't really any statistic to go off for Co-Op. If you play with newbie randoms then you'll most likely fail no matter how good you are. A great team will always be better than a great individual. Once you start playing with someone in Co-Op you'll know after 1 or 2 matches what type of player they are and if they are a good team member.

Also you can easily pad your stats with London Underground wins as well but I'm not sure why you'd do this.

Do you know what the lowest level you can be but still have the star? I got one at level 14 no legacy but I think you can even go below level 10 if I did not get those 200 NPC kills.

Die Hard Like A Tryhard
Message 13 of 29 (332 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
872 posts

Jul 23, 2013
Its just bout being in a good team. Every1 on the same page and just a little patience and it can be done
Message 14 of 29 (313 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Jul 23, 2013
I'll be needing some help bro : )
PSN: hmoobpker
Message 15 of 29 (299 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
872 posts

Jul 23, 2013
I se nt u request
Message 16 of 29 (295 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Oct 18, 2013

DJman1988

Message 17 of 29 (266 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
111 posts

Oct 18, 2013

I'd also help anyone PSN is NFS-P-s-n-

Max rank, 34m xp, 18k comp kills (2.8 kdr), 90 crushing i think, 71k co op kills. Tactical player never loose a crushing map hardly ever. Helped atleast 15+ people get star. Add and message me. Smiley Wink

Give us new ranks! No? Ok. Smiley Sad

[URL=http://psnprofiles.com/NFS-P-s-n-][IMG]http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/NFS-P-s-n-.png[/IMG][/URL]

Message 18 of 29 (259 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
872 posts

Oct 18, 2013
Djman1988 i'll add you when i get on tonight
Message 19 of 29 (252 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
872 posts

Nov 4, 2013
Sorry djman its taken awhile to add you, its been awhile since i been online but i will be on soon so i will send request if u still need help
Message 20 of 29 (225 Views)
0 Likes