Feb 13 2013
By: CAB2014 Splicer 65 posts

im gonna be the guy who points this out because its pretty obvious

23 replies 520 views Edited Feb 13, 2013

we need to go back to the beta settings on tech fixes i mean we didnt have really any problems then every gun had a way to defeat the other it really matters on skill shot some of the rage threads are people who ether just got the game or have skill whats so ever i mean it does take skill now a days but i mean look at what the communitys done rage threads of whatever have caused what uc3 is to day look at the fal and the gmal both guns could whoop the other stand off kal vs micro m9 vs ak ive seen pro akers beat the m9ers in 1v1 combat the fact that guns and pretty much every thing that has been buffed or nerfed made this game so uneven i know u wont admit it but u know its true and yes i will admit the tau needed the buff every 1 did idk why the kal isnt at single player speed and why RoF isnt the kal speed of to day but seriously u remember those times when we didnt see many rage threads plus we both know every 1 has atleast 1 tryhard load out ill i admit it have 1 to deal with laggers or tryhards them selves and agian u may not agree with me but we both know its true and noob tactics are just noob to certian players ur tactics ur tactic get over it u shouldnt care ppl

P.S. this is cab signing off for today

THE NINJA IN UNCHARTED
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 24 (520 Views)
Lombax Warrior
192 posts

Re: im gonna be the guy who points this out because its pretty obvious

Feb 13, 2013

I recommend the use of punctuation. :smileywink:

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 24 (508 Views)
Wastelander
697 posts

Feb 13, 2013

ashmotta222 wrote:

I recommend the use of punctuation. :smileywink:

IKR

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wipe that smile off your face and get your tryhard face on!!!

Worst speed test ever.png

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 24 (488 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2177 posts

Feb 13, 2013

I tried to read this but it hurt my head.

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 24 (462 Views)
Splicer
65 posts

Feb 13, 2013
u guys are retarded if u think i don't know that 2 punctuation does not matter in the forms so shut up 3 im posting a statement don't be the idiot who sez that shet it dosent matter because ur to stupid to read it cause u hate the obvious that most of the community thanks everything's cheap when there losing im not foreign
Fraggnation it gives perks extra health double damage etc ive seen that since ive played against FN players that's worse than all the cheap what ever in uc3 that u FN players talk about u just don't want to found out with out FN u would probably lose every game yea get mad if u want to but you know im right

PS. its cab no 1 should care about rage threads in naughty dog the good players will stay the bad will leave im not trolling im being honest
THE NINJA IN UNCHARTED
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 24 (438 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1688 posts

Feb 13, 2013

CAB2014 wrote:
u guys are retarded if u think i don't know that 2 punctuation does not matter in the forms so shut up 3 im posting a statement don't be the idiot who sez that shet it dosent matter because ur to stupid to read it cause u hate the obvious that most of the community thanks everything's cheap when there losing im not foreign
Fraggnation it gives perks extra health double damage etc ive seen that since ive played against FN players that's worse than all the cheap what ever in uc3 that u FN players talk about u just don't want to found out with out FN u would probably lose every game yea get mad if u want to but you know im right

PS. its cab no 1 should care about rage threads in naughty dog the good players will stay the bad will leave im not trolling im being honest

Punctuation matters. And I suggest you stay respectful.

This months old sig image will remain till the end of days.
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 24 (426 Views)
Lombax Warrior
127 posts

Re: I'm gonna be the guy who points this out because its pretty obvious

Feb 13, 2013

Not going to bother reading that. I want to keep my brain intact.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 24 (401 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1917 posts

Feb 13, 2013
You guys seriously couldn't read a paragraph because the person didn't include Punctuation's ?? Petty much
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 24 (395 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
127 posts

Feb 13, 2013

Well yeah, I'm not wasting my time trying to decipher it. I know what he's saying but that's only because I used to type like that. 

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 24 (378 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
488 posts

Feb 13, 2013
Whereas I have no idea what it says because I have been educated.
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 24 (327 Views)
0 Likes