Aug 23 2013
By: dark18assassin92 I Only Post Everything 928 posts

labs -_-

5 replies 604 views Edited Aug 23, 2013
ND i know your not really bothered about uncharted 3 anymore but could you at least put the lab maps back on as getting bored of the current ones and i kinda miss the others:'( . PLEASE????? Smiley Happy
Message 1 of 6 (604 Views)
Lombax Warrior
197 posts

Re: labs -_-

Dec 30, 2013
Ikr bring back BMM 3 Smiley Happy
Join my clan TAGC. I play black ops 2, uncharted 3 and FIFA 13.
Message 2 of 6 (500 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
928 posts

Dec 30, 2013
It should now be all labs put together now
Message 3 of 6 (497 Views)
Lombax Warrior
197 posts

Dec 31, 2013
Ya I guess.....
Join my clan TAGC. I play black ops 2, uncharted 3 and FIFA 13.
Message 4 of 6 (493 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jul 14, 2014

I full-heartedly agree. My niece and I enjoyed the lab where you had multiples of bombs during a plunder match. It was amazing bobbing and weaving between bombs and throwing explosives constantly all over the place, all scrambling for the treasure. Why can't we have that?

Please, ND, make an easy way for us to get the ever-changing labs we want and for you to be unbothered. Perhaps a randomized default option for modes within the lab, making the lab mode a randomized situation. Perhaps that would get annoying for some players, but there has to be something. My niece and I really enjoy those modes and wish them back, because dodgeball gets a bit boring. The open-field plunder dodgeball is always exciting, so can we please see more of that? Or just anything else in general? Please and thank you.

Message 5 of 6 (371 Views)
First Son
3 posts

Aug 28, 2014

Honorable & beloved Naughty Dog,

Please with utmost request we beg u to add some very enjoyable past labs like cluster-bombs in plunder mode, and others like death match with Rocket launcher as primary weapon in the lab-mode, because its difficult to play these modes in custom-mode as not everyone has good friends who agree to play these. If lab-mode is made RICH with these modes-of-games, its gonna be ENDLESS-FUN for MANY uncharted 3 Fans. So kindly En-rich the lab mode with many old options that I have mentioned. In custom mode we are '' dependent on our friends'' if they play these modes of Rocket-launcher or cluster bombs but in lab-mode , we ha will have the option to play with all the uc3 fans who still Love to play.

Message 6 of 6 (331 Views)
0 Likes