Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keyblade Wielder
10023 posts

Re: leaked ad campaign, link to Uncharted 4?

May 12, 2013
I totally would go for UDF button melee, with UC2 stealth, with UC3 environmental attacks.

I'll be like, punch, punch, kick, grab, push, then bam, face meets raw fish.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 25 (198 Views)
Fender Bender
2851 posts

May 12, 2013

and I forgot to mention the awful armored guys that you had to punch and counter for more then a minute to take them down, in uc2 you had these special counters where the armored guy whould lift you up and you had to slap them and then remove his helmet and then punch him the normal way, or you had the kick the helmet of counter move, both awesome, but seriously in uc3 you had to just punch and counter him with the normal ugly moves, it is awful...

and another point I forgot, circle for grabbing enemies when I actually wanted to take cover, I couldn't even corner takedown an enemy in the airport because drake wouldn't take cover but instead grabbed the guy and threw him...

and there are no one liners drake uses when punching people, while there were one liners in the launch trailer, drake would throw his empty shotgun in the arms of an enemy and shout 'hold this!', then punch him in the face, but he never say that in the game, dissapointing...

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 25 (197 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2851 posts

May 12, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:
I totally would go for UDF button melee, with UC2 stealth, with UC3 environmental attacks.

that's exactly what I meant to say, but you managed to write it down in 1 sentence, kudo for you :smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 25 (196 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1166 posts

[ Edited ]
May 12, 2013

Hard to believe that Uncharted 3 was announced 31/2 years ago.  Completely crazy.  I don't think they're going to confirm anything at all for a while, no stealing The Last of Us's thunder. 

UC4 on the PS4 will guarantee sales, I have confidence that this will happen.

Matthijs_17 wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

that's exactly what I meant to say, but you managed to write it down in 1 sentence, kudo for you :smileytongue:

Breaking bottles on people's heads was a good time too.  A bit of animation that I couldn't believe until I saw it was meleeing a guy close to a wall, the dude uses his hand to brace himself, Nate breaks his arm and finishes him.  My son was playing, I was so proud.:womanhappy:

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!  To all the Moms and the kids who make it possible.:heart:

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 25 (180 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4892 posts

May 12, 2013
I didn't like UC1 melee :smileysad:
 photo enemy_zpsb0542811.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 25 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10023 posts

May 12, 2013
Probably the only melee I liked. I love doing the melee variety MYSELF, thabk you very much.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 25 (141 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4892 posts

May 12, 2013
Maybe they'll put all of UC4's cutscenes on another game so we can know the ending :/
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 25 (131 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4892 posts

May 12, 2013
I just ranked up. I'd like to thank TheStuntDouble,Matthijis, DAG, Renatabls, lLF, AKYemeni, and everyone else that made this possible. Thank you.
Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 25 (128 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2851 posts

May 12, 2013

NikeMurphDawg wrote:
I just ranked up. I'd like to thank TheStuntDouble,Matthijis, DAG, Renatabls, lLF, AKYemeni, and everyone else that made this possible. Thank you.

you're welcome :smileywink:

Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 25 (119 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1419 posts

May 12, 2013

Nppe certainly not linked to UC4, why would they be crafting an ad for an unannounced game?

It sounds more like an ad for the PS4, announcing all the launch games plus the features. 

Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 25 (118 Views)
0 Likes