Fender Bender
3588 posts

Re: leaked ad campaign, link to Uncharted 4?

May 12, 2013

Zidane_Finito wrote:

Nppe certainly not linked to UC4, why would they be crafting an ad for an unannounced game?

It sounds more like an ad for the PS4, announcing all the launch games plus the features. 

because it's leaked, it's meant for after E3, I know it's a little far fetched, but I thought it was interesting enough to post it Smiley Wink

Message 21 of 25 (286 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
87 posts

May 12, 2013
Heh.
the bible is mythology.
Message 22 of 25 (263 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

May 12, 2013
Opinions, opinions.

Ones that start common flame wars, even.

Go back to saying "this thread sucks" or something.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 23 of 25 (262 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1419 posts

May 12, 2013

Matthijs_17 wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:

Nppe certainly not linked to UC4, why would they be crafting an ad for an unannounced game?

It sounds more like an ad for the PS4, announcing all the launch games plus the features. 

because it's leaked, it's meant for after E3, I know it's a little far fetched, but I thought it was interesting enough to post it Smiley Wink

Yeah but normally these kinda scripts points to an ad campaign for hardware, not software.Smiley Wink

Maybe drake will be in the Ad though along with other Sony exclusive characters similar to the PS3 Ad 'Long Live Play'.

Message 24 of 25 (257 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Last Guardian
10262 posts

May 12, 2013
Sounds like it.

Probably something instead of the designated player-characters, it would be the player doing what the player-character does in their respective places (the player hinself doing treasure hunting, building stuff a la LBP, killing gods, etc)
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 25 of 25 (254 Views)
0 Likes