Oct 30 2013
By: KingKillYourLord First Son 2 posts

lost earnings from uncharted 3 tournament

3 replies 337 views Edited Oct 30, 2013

Yesterday I won the Platinum rankingfor Uncharted 3 I gained all the jackal weapons and pumpkin shirt played for half a day and then once the room remodeling was done for the N game it took away my all the stuff I had from last week's tournamentincluding my pumpkin shirt which I wanted to wear for Halloween I would like to know if I could get it back I spent enough money getting it thank you

Message 1 of 4 (337 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

uncharted 3 robbed me

Oct 30, 2013

spent $ for last tournament in order to get Halloween items , finished as PLATINUM 2 days ago ,only got to wear pumpkin shirt 1 day..... i think when they changed things around it took away my tournament earnings .. NOT COOL AT ALL!!!!!!

Message 2 of 4 (329 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
15691 posts

Re: lost earnings from uncharted 3 tournament

[ Edited ]
Oct 30, 2013

KingKillYourLord wrote:

Yesterday I won the Platinum rankingfor Uncharted 3 I gained all the jackal weapons and pumpkin shirt played for half a day and then once the room remodeling was done for the N game it took away my all the stuff I had from last week's tournamentincluding my pumpkin shirt which I wanted to wear for Halloween I would like to know if I could get it back I spent enough money getting it thank you

Your post belongs here: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Uncharted-Series/ct-p/12269

Edit: Moved thread from PS Forums Support

U--J

** Use a unique password for your PSN ID - one you don't use anywhere else **
** Engage brain before putting mouth in gear **

”Signature-1.jpg”
MVP Terms and Conditions ________________(=^‥^=)________________ Forum Rules of Conduct
========== SONY Customer Service 800-345-7669 or Link to Live Chat ==========

Message 3 of 4 (332 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Re: lost earnings from uncharted 3 tournament

Oct 30, 2013
Thank you for moving it here.

Here's how the tournament works: you're given one week to do extremely well. If you get rewards, you get them ONLY FOR A WEEK. They are NOT permanent* at all.

*The Djinn and its horns are the only permanent items from the tournament.

Hopefully this clears everything up.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 4 of 4 (305 Views)
0 Likes