Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Oct 30 2013
By: KingKillYourLord First Son 2 posts

lost earnings from uncharted 3 tournament

3 replies 198 views Edited Oct 30, 2013

Yesterday I won the Platinum rankingfor Uncharted 3 I gained all the jackal weapons and pumpkin shirt played for half a day and then once the room remodeling was done for the N game it took away my all the stuff I had from last week's tournamentincluding my pumpkin shirt which I wanted to wear for Halloween I would like to know if I could get it back I spent enough money getting it thank you

Message 1 of 4 (198 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

uncharted 3 robbed me

Oct 30, 2013

spent $ for last tournament in order to get Halloween items , finished as PLATINUM 2 days ago ,only got to wear pumpkin shirt 1 day..... i think when they changed things around it took away my tournament earnings .. NOT COOL AT ALL!!!!!!

Message 2 of 4 (190 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
7083 posts

Re: lost earnings from uncharted 3 tournament

[ Edited ]
Oct 30, 2013

KingKillYourLord wrote:

Yesterday I won the Platinum rankingfor Uncharted 3 I gained all the jackal weapons and pumpkin shirt played for half a day and then once the room remodeling was done for the N game it took away my all the stuff I had from last week's tournamentincluding my pumpkin shirt which I wanted to wear for Halloween I would like to know if I could get it back I spent enough money getting it thank you

Your post belongs here: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Uncharted-Series/ct-p/12269

Edit: Moved thread from PS Forums Support

U--J

** Engage brain before putting mouth in gear **
Playstation Signature photo Signature-1.jpg
MVP Terms and Conditions ____________(=^‥^=)____________ Forum Rules of Conduct

================== SONY Customer Service ==================

Message 3 of 4 (193 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10141 posts

Re: lost earnings from uncharted 3 tournament

Oct 30, 2013
Thank you for moving it here.

Here's how the tournament works: you're given one week to do extremely well. If you get rewards, you get them ONLY FOR A WEEK. They are NOT permanent* at all.

*The Djinn and its horns are the only permanent items from the tournament.

Hopefully this clears everything up.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 4 of 4 (166 Views)
0 Likes