Jun 16 2013
By: magz52 First Son 11 posts

multiplayer gripes

10 replies 510 views Edited Jun 16, 2013

I've noticed that whenever there is a blinking grenade nearby and a gun, more often than not, i prioritize picking up the gun and not tossing the grenade back. can this be fixed? also, why is blindfire so accurate? this happens to me about 60% or more of the time where a person just runs straight at me blindfiring while i'm aiming at his chest/head and he kills me first. is aiming the least bit useful? or are those just cheaters?

Message 1 of 11 (510 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1099 posts

Re: multiplayer gripes

Jun 16, 2013
I have no clue why anyone would pick a gun up over throwing a grenade back. But it happens to everyone.

Different guns have different BF accuracy. So it depends. A Kal-7 with the BF accuracy mod ends up having 100% BF accuracy. Plus that gun has a crazy high rate of fire. It's also difficult to aim well while close up. Especially when someone is running at you all crazy and blind firing. I would suggest trying BF yourself when up that close to ppl.

Last thing to keep in consideration, is that a lot of people lag really bad, which actually benefits them. So basically, they can kills you much faster and easier than you can kill them.
Message 2 of 11 (507 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
724 posts

Jun 16, 2013
This is an issue in co-op as well. Unfortunately there is no fix. If a team member is down next to a weapon, an enemy throws a grenade and lands next to him, if you try to revive your buddy at the same time... consider yourselfs dead.
Message 3 of 11 (501 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
324 posts

[ Edited ]
Last week.

Message 4 of 11 (421 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11297 posts

Jun 17, 2013
You must be new here. Smiley Wink
Message 5 of 11 (398 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

Jun 19, 2013

the issue that i am finding more often is that i feel i am so nerfed. the worst example was the guy was about 30 meters away, i started shooting at his chest first and all he did was run straight at me blindfiring. he wasn't even zig-zagging or anything just ran straight and he killed me. he was using a handgun btw. i put an entire clip into him and i had to run to reload, but he still killed me. now, i consider myself a pretty good aim and pretty good overall, i even have a few rampants. but that is just ridiculous.

Message 6 of 11 (361 Views)
Highlighted
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Jun 20, 2013
I don't know how to put this...

This game, for some reason, would favor blindfirers over aimers. I don't know how, or why, but it definitely has felt like that for a long time.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 7 of 11 (320 Views)
Sackboy
317 posts

Jun 20, 2013

magz52 wrote:

the issue that i am finding more often is that i feel i am so nerfed. the worst example was the guy was about 30 meters away, i started shooting at his chest first and all he did was run straight at me blindfiring. he wasn't even zig-zagging or anything just ran straight and he killed me. he was using a handgun btw. i put an entire clip into him and i had to run to reload, but he still killed me. now, i consider myself a pretty good aim and pretty good overall, i even have a few rampants. but that is just ridiculous.

This is without a doubt the number one thing that annoys me in this game. I am an AK user, which "supposedly" has the highest stopping power in the game, yet my bullets don't stop these blindfire rushers in time. In fact, I hardly notice them slowing down at ALL. It's so dumb that either: 1) I die to a blindfire user when I'm AIMING at them or 2) we both die at the same time because he'll blindfire and punch me to death. That's why I detest playing try hard parties because they will Para 9 blindfire you for the whole match. The worst part? It's EFFECTIVE and works to their favor. Smiley Indifferent

Message 8 of 11 (290 Views)
Splicer
44 posts

Jun 21, 2013
I know how you feel. I'm an avid AK user who doesn't blindfire with good aim and yet someone rushes me with a para and we both die.
Message 9 of 11 (241 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
324 posts

[ Edited ]
Last week.

Message 10 of 11 (235 Views)
0 Likes