Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jul 07 2013
By: TraceSkipper First Son 5 posts

overseer trophy july/2013

4 replies 248 views Edited Jul 7, 2013

Looking for a couple of players that want this trophy or want to help to get this trophy. Ive been playing with randoms for weeks with no luck. And I cant seem to find anyone who wants to do the challenge. Its not really important but if I cant find anyone I'll just give up.

Message 1 of 5 (248 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1095 posts

Re: overseer trophy july/2013

Jul 7, 2013
The last time my friend and I helped someone beat Monastery on Crushing to get their star, I noticed we happened to get the Curator medal as well. I didn't see the Overseer unlock notification pop up, which leads me to believe we already got it at some other point earlier on in the past.

Pretty much all thanks go to him. I just happen to know his play style and how to back him through that level. But anyway, you can add me if you'd like. He is normally online around early afternoon to evening EST. I'm sure if you were on then too, he'd be willing to help if I asked him.
Message 2 of 5 (231 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
13 posts

Jul 7, 2013

I'd like to help too as i need these two trophies as well. 

Message 3 of 5 (218 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 11, 2013

So I'm playing every night as usually. I dont like to giving up a trophy but I feel the chances are really low in getting it. Working with randoms can be .... trying at times. Then I run into this one guy who's sniping is so fast and aggressive i'm wondering who he is.  He ends being a top ten player on the leadership board. Though I didnt get the trophy that time we schedule something later which work on nicely. As a bonus he showed me a few tricks I never even heard of.  Ive been playing coop adventure for weeks and though I was close to getting it with randoms the Gods decided it was my time.

Message 4 of 5 (164 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
324 posts

Jul 11, 2013

I haven't played adventure in a while so I'm up for giving it a try or two. If you're online the next two hours or so then I can help. I'm not doing it BoneSickle's way though: http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/uncharted-3-drakes-deception/168358-overseer-trophy-guide-getting-c...

Message 5 of 5 (152 Views)
0 Likes