Apr 26 2013
By: nicolepwned Sackboy 452 posts

[-pR-] Phoenix Rising - Recruiting

[ Edited ]
8 replies 315 views Edited Apr 26, 2013
hey there! the new uncharted 3 clan, phoenix rising, is recruiting new members! always wanted to be a part of a competitive clan, but never really felt like joining an established clan? phoenix rising is the place for you.

phoenix rising is led by myself (nicole) and bbsauce10 (mike). while we have several potential members on thought, we want to give everybody a chance in trying out for this new clan. but, pR will have limited spots to ensure that we are a community and family, rather than a large "group". so, act quickly to jump in on a new clan!

a few requirements:
- having a quality, working mic is essential. we need to communicate with each other, and having a mic helps each other know each other better!
- k/d ratio above 1.4. sure, people have their bad days, so we are more lenient on this; you're still welcome to try out for the clan, but you may be judged more closely.
- preferably from the united states. this will help with everybody being on the same timezones which will make things overall smoother.
- mature and respectable. rage quitting of any sort is not to be tolerated. likewise, whining will not be either. it reflects not only bad on yourself, but the clan as well! we'd also prefer that members be over the age of fifteen for this reason, but as long as you act with dignity, there shouldn't be any problem.

if you're interested and meet the requirements, either respond to this thread or message my account (nicolepwned) saying you'd like to try out and your stats. so i don't take the message as spam, please title the message "pR Recruitment". everybody that mails me will be given a chance via try outs with myself and other members of pR, to test you out as well as to see how you mesh with other clan members.

good luck, and hope to speak with you soon!! <3 -nicole

I only really play FFXIV and Smite now a'days.
If you send me a friend request please specify where you're from. Thank.
Sub or just check out my YouTube channel!
Message 1 of 9 (315 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3354 posts

Re: [-pR-] Phoenix Rising - Recruiting

Apr 26, 2013
If you're so good why are you recruiting?

EyeCue86 is a symbol of free speech. Any attempt to censor EyeCue86 is an act of evil.

"It's that time of the month again, Joel." -Ellie, The Last of Us

"It's that time of the month again, Joel"
-Ellie, The Last of Us
Message 2 of 9 (304 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

Apr 26, 2013

I'm not going to try to join the clan as I have my own but a few suggestions with the requirements. I don't have a microphone but I'm a fast typer with a USB keyboard so I can quickly communicate via chat. Possibly make that available to others just in case other people don't have mics. Also, it's not wrong for the occassional ragequit if the other team is a party of five of laggy mexican/chileans/brazilians.

Don't think of this as me trying to tell you how to run your clan, it's just some suggestions to be a bit more lenient and the more lenient you can be the more people will feel comfortable in your clan. I'm not that lenient with my clan but I have some very low standards. Only ones with somewhat high standards is having over 1000 kills over your deaths to show that you've put some kind of effort into your clan and that you are flexible will all guns.

I may have gone off topic somewhere but I'm not exactly that good at seeing where I kind of ranted on a bit. Good luck in your clan and I hope to see you in FN at sometime Smiley Happy

- Lili

Bang Bang!

Message 3 of 9 (304 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
452 posts

Apr 26, 2013
never said i was good, eyecue. Smiley Wink nice try though!

thank you for your suggestions, lili. (: i'll keep them in mind, although honestly, some of the requirements will not change. <3

Message 4 of 9 (300 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7527 posts

Apr 26, 2013

So you never said you are good....are you admitting that you suck?

Sleep Matt signature
Message 5 of 9 (296 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

Apr 26, 2013

Alright c:

Well when you get your clan together I'd love to have an unofficial clan battle with you c:

It might have to be 2v2 though because I only have one Australian in my clan. There might be someone else on but just in case don't be getting a whole party ^.^

Mind if I add you on PSN?

Bang Bang!

Message 6 of 9 (294 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
452 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 26, 2013

i never said that i was bad either, steepmatt. please don't try and twist my words Smiley Wink

but really, if either of you would like to continue this conversation, pm me. i'd like to keep this board clean for recruitment purposes. (:

feel free to, lili. you seem pretty chill xD

Message 7 of 9 (293 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

Apr 26, 2013

Alright Smiley Very Happy

Know that like me, a lot of my clan are like 15 year olds who have no common sense. Well I have common sense... While they run head on into a battle I think and end up saving their butts or avenging them because all they use is RoF. Btw, I'll have to apologise in advance. One of my friends uses RoF and I can't get him to get rid of it ._.

I might be able to force him because of the FN rule of no Call Out/RoF...

Either way, he's good at close to medium range. Use an FAL/GMAL/Sniper and he'll struggle a bit.

Bang Bang!

Message 8 of 9 (284 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
4945 posts

Apr 26, 2013
Hahahaha @Eyecue, when did the OP ever say he/she was good?
 photo sig_zpsfya567e6.jpg
Message 9 of 9 (242 Views)
0 Likes