Naughty Paw
5414 posts

Re: partysplits every day (1.17 and still not fixed...)

Feb 28, 2013

I have done that(though not successfully lol). I like playing co-op, keeps me away from the unbalancing matchmaking... and the way I play it keeps it fresh to me, I can guarantee that anybody else who plays co-op seriously like me has used even half of the setups I have.

Don't you even! You think you die, and that's that?! Huh?! You think you die an' everything'll be sugar and rainbows?!
 photo LAG.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 41 of 44 (128 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Feb 28, 2013

Regarding Competitive, you can always try Fragged Nation... although I still consider the Shade scenario way more challenging (no one has accomplished it).

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Please use plain text.
Message 42 of 44 (124 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
548 posts

Mar 1, 2013

sanddude20 wrote:

I'm not, I just brought up the things that are more important than partysplitting. Then you came along saying partysplitting is the biggest issue ever and nothing is more important!

I'm fine(not in the sense that it's good, but the sense that I'm dealing with it) with matchmaking and still have fun both with/without my friends in uncharted but playing lone wolf and with varying party sizes it is easy to see the problems with matchmaking and the issues overall with it...my smallest concern was with partysplitting...

What is more important than party-splitting then? Party-splitting IS one of the biggest issues in U3.

Die Hard Like A Tryhard
Please use plain text.
Message 43 of 44 (91 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
5414 posts

Mar 1, 2013

I already said my views and what I feel is a bigger issue in the past few pages, agree/disagree with them if you want.

Don't you even! You think you die, and that's that?! Huh?! You think you die an' everything'll be sugar and rainbows?!
 photo LAG.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 44 of 44 (79 Views)
0 Likes