Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Hekseville Citizen
276 posts

Re: partysplits every day (1.17 and still not fixed...)

Feb 26, 2013

sanddude20 wrote:

are partysplits really that big a deal?... I mean c'mon. You already have the upperhand being in a party, and what's wrong with friendly competition between your friends. I mean my friends and I get split sometimes and we just fight each other all in good fun. I mean personally it doesn't happen that frequently to us even, probably 1-3 times per sitting with my party.

yea, it is a big deal. when i party up, i want to play with them and not against them. when i want to play against them, i can make customs games. i played them a lot of times with partysplits, but its annoying when i dont want it, its annoying when i can communicate with my team and get 4 bad players who dont understand me :smileysad:

Ladders, Tournaments, Prizes for Free Hosted by FraggedNation! Click Here!
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 44 (382 Views)
Wastelander
616 posts

Feb 26, 2013
Who cares????
Now we have colours! YAY!!!!!
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 44 (362 Views)
Wastelander
548 posts

Feb 26, 2013

This is something I really hoped would get fixed in patch 1.17 but I guess it won't. It was one of the biggest issues on my technical fixes list.

Die Hard Like A Tryhard
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 44 (349 Views)
Fender Bender
4078 posts

Feb 26, 2013

Snake-Eater300 wrote:

I played a lot of matches today, all of them in a party of 4-5 players. We didn't get split once.

During the matchmaking, I often changed the colours of my characters, looked at emblems and such things... we hardly ever backed out after a match... Basically we did all the things that usually lead to a "party split" but we did not get split once, so I thought ND has finally fixed it.

If they didn't, that's bad, but at least it seems to be improved somehow.

same, i never see this "bug" that seems to happen to everyone besides me 

-------------------
Iceyfire's youtube
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 44 (330 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
276 posts

Feb 26, 2013

iceyfire54312 wrote:

Snake-Eater300 wrote:

I played a lot of matches today, all of them in a party of 4-5 players. We didn't get split once.

During the matchmaking, I often changed the colours of my characters, looked at emblems and such things... we hardly ever backed out after a match... Basically we did all the things that usually lead to a "party split" but we did not get split once, so I thought ND has finally fixed it.

If they didn't, that's bad, but at least it seems to be improved somehow.

same, i never see this "bug" that seems to happen to everyone besides me 

i got it 2 times today :smileysad:

Ladders, Tournaments, Prizes for Free Hosted by FraggedNation! Click Here!
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 44 (317 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2668 posts

Feb 26, 2013

jayjay275 wrote:

Well, the game is still broken. I assume Naughty Dog aren't going to take this into consideration. 

Take this for example; They tell us that Colours need testing. :smileyindifferent: 

too much of one colour is just too OP

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 44 (296 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 27, 2013

sanddude20 wrote:

are partysplits really that big a deal?... I mean c'mon. You already have the upperhand being in a party, and what's wrong with friendly competition between your friends. I mean my friends and I get split sometimes and we just fight each other all in good fun. I mean personally it doesn't happen that frequently to us even, probably 1-3 times per sitting with my party.

Not sure if serious or trolling... :smileyindifferent:

If I wanted to play AGAINST my friends, I'd set up a Custom Game, right?

Next time you see a split party and your teammate (that poor guy who got split from his party) calls outs your position or throws the Plunder idol towards the other team's chest, don't complain, OK? Blame ND.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 44 (276 Views)
Fender Bender
3495 posts

Feb 27, 2013
This kind of party split is totally tolerable in my book. The bad party split I hate is the one where a teammate doesn't get into the match. You can still talk, but they aren't there. Sometimes they are playing in an entirely different match.

I didn't realuze the split you guys are describing was an issue. I think its fun.
Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 44 (267 Views)
Gaming Beast
1889 posts

Feb 27, 2013

tapantaola wrote:

sanddude20 wrote:

Next time you see a split party and your teammate (that poor guy who got split from his party) calls outs your position or throws the Plunder idol towards the other team's chest, don't complain, OK? Blame ND.

Or Boost if I get party split I let my friends boost off me either way I'm going to lose I might as well help my friends. 

Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 44 (258 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
548 posts

Feb 27, 2013

far-zan wrote:

tapantaola wrote:

sanddude20 wrote:

Or Boost if I get party split I let my friends boost off me either way I'm going to lose I might as well help my friends. 

^^ That's exactly what I let my friends do. Too bad this will never be fixed :smileysad:

Die Hard Like A Tryhard
Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 44 (241 Views)
0 Likes