Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Re: pistol only loadout

Jan 15, 2013

CAB2014 wrote:
btw look at the top tapan

Well, you could have sent a PM to Eric, since you wanted to ask him and not the community. Smiley Wink

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 21 of 48 (184 Views)
Splicer
66 posts

Jan 15, 2013
the para got that way over time
THE NINJA IN UNCHARTED
Message 22 of 48 (182 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
570 posts

Jan 15, 2013

CAB2014 wrote:
the para got that way over time

The Para's always been dominant, what are you saying?

Die Hard Like A Tryhard
Message 23 of 48 (179 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
66 posts

Jan 15, 2013
dude i rarely saw the para till 1.13 and any way noobs in general do that all the time all tho i do see soposed to be pros do it 2 so really no 1's pro in my eyes any ways not even b2k or get+
THE NINJA IN UNCHARTED
Message 24 of 48 (177 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
363 posts

Jan 15, 2013

I like the pistol only loadout mode in BF3. Everybody starts w/ a pistol and better weapons randomly spawn on the map. I wish U3 has this mode, but the difference is BF3 guns is more balanced compared to the U3 guns. That's why this mode works well on that game. The game mode is called Scavenger.

+============================================================+
Message 25 of 48 (173 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
66 posts

Jan 15, 2013
i have to say tapan has to be the most postive person ive seen in this thread
THE NINJA IN UNCHARTED
Message 26 of 48 (169 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
698 posts

Jan 15, 2013

CAB2014 wrote:
so what im so young to u cause u dont like my idea theres nothin but rage threads out there thats kinda dumb that every 1 trying to balance this its pretty obvious that its not gonna change so give up already

Yes, that's true. The forums are spammed with rage threads and other worthless threads. I like your idea, or at least parts of it. What I'm trying to say is that you need the support of the community to get anything changed in UC3, and sometimes even thats not enough (e.g. Matthijs_17's thread about nerfing BF, with 81 kudos to date; Eric said no). What I like is your suggestion of pistol kickbacks. I'd use a mag-5 kickback. But that's probably it for the pistols (the pistole isn't nearly as good as the sawed off and I don't even use that). Maybe a kickback that makes your pistol fully auto for some ammount of time? I don't know. What I don't like is a pistol only loadouts, why would you purposely choose to not have a long gun. 

Oh, maybe you could have two pistols and they could each have two mods without weapon expert, and three with. And if that's not enough, maybe reduce medal requirements for kickbacks (but definately get rid of bargain stacking). Or instead, quicker switch between weapons (because they're lighter and easier to handle, basically WE all around. Maybe it wouldn't be equipable in those loadouts). I don't know, but you idea has merit. But it may have been more prudent of you to develop your idea and submit it to the community versus Eric. 

You know what, I've changed my mind I think this would be cool. And I think it be great to develop this even more. And if you don't mind, maybe creating my own thread on the subject. You know what they say, "variety is the spice of life."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wipe that smile off your face and get your tryhard face on!!!

Worst speed test ever.png

Message 27 of 48 (165 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
66 posts

Jan 15, 2013
sure u can if u want
THE NINJA IN UNCHARTED
Message 28 of 48 (158 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
698 posts

Jan 15, 2013

CAB2014 wrote:
sure u can if u want

Alright, cool. It might be a while though. I'll have to think it over; problems and other snags, as well as balance. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wipe that smile off your face and get your tryhard face on!!!

Worst speed test ever.png

Message 29 of 48 (152 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
66 posts

Jan 15, 2013
ok
THE NINJA IN UNCHARTED
Message 30 of 48 (147 Views)
0 Likes