Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sackboy
349 posts

Re: pistol only loadout

Jan 16, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:
@Harris That's a hasty generalization. I used to use the Para exclusively, but ever since I got Elena's Raffica I'm actually doing a hell of a lot better.

The raffica???? The only time I see people get raffica kills is when the enemy is 2 bullets from death.  I've literally never seen anyone get a raffica kill on a full health opponent. 

Youtube channel: harrisj1616
Twitch: harrisj16
Message 41 of 48 (124 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10076 posts

Jan 16, 2013

neverbelow wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:
Contrary to your belief, the Para 9 has been the #1 choice of almost everyone playing Uncharted 3 since the start.

Contrary to your belief, your statement is completely untrue. The micro was the choice of the majority of players for a looooong time. Even players in top clans. Just watch the first B2K tournament. Dai rocked the micro and so did many others.

Hm. Okay then. I never ran into a Micro last December, so I just assumed the pistol everyone was using is the top pick (Para). Then again, I never left Lab, so cool.

neverbelow wrote:
They could make the Raffica better and unique by giving it zero recoil, increased sight zoom, and lower the blindfire ability by 50%. At least then it'd have a purpose. The Tau is a lost cause.

Zero recoil and increased zoom at the same time would make it OP, I think. I think just one from the two is best.

Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 42 of 48 (123 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10076 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 16, 2013

harrisj16 wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:
@Harris That's a hasty generalization. I used to use the Para exclusively, but ever since I got Elena's Raffica I'm actually doing a hell of a lot better.

The raffica???? The only time I see people get raffica kills is when the enemy is 2 bullets from death.  I've literally never seen anyone get a raffica kill on a full health opponent. 

It's not hard anymore, bro. Raffica mid-range vs blindfirer mid-range? I don't think the blindfirer is any competition.

Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 43 of 48 (118 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4410 posts

Jan 17, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:
neverbelow wrote:
They could make the Raffica better and unique by giving it zero recoil, increased sight zoom, and lower the blindfire ability by 50%. At least then it'd have a purpose. The Tau is a lost cause.

Zero recoil and increased zoom at the same time would make it OP, I think. I think just one from the two is best.

I don't think it'd be OP. If it would, fine. At least do one to boost it's ability. It's just not good right now. I just wanted to make it a purely aimed pistol with poor blindfire.

Message 44 of 48 (101 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2668 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 17, 2013

neverbelow wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:
neverbelow wrote:

I don't think it'd be OP. If it would, fine. At least do one to boost it's ability. It's just not good right now. I just wanted to make it a purely aimed pistol with poor blindfire.

imo the raffia should be the middle ground gun - between the para9 and the micro - it should be good at aiming (but not as good as the para9) and good at blindfire (but not as good as the micro).

first, the para9 needs its blindfire accuracy reduced,

increase the raffia's damage -  7HK to chest, 4HK to head - it needs that imo, or it could be cool if it was left at a 8HK - but increase its ROF (its should be a 4HK to head though), less recoil would also be good - it should reset also like the FAL - i think some recoil would be good for getting headshots.

i think it could also do with more bullets per clip - you are lucky if you get a kill per clip.

i think the Tau would be fine if it had an unscoped view like the beta

Message 45 of 48 (96 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
66 posts

Jan 17, 2013
5pages and some of u arent even on topic i mean its not even about how op or underpowerd really idc so shut up it dont matter its about having the choice between haveing a long gun on ur back or not
THE NINJA IN UNCHARTED
Message 46 of 48 (86 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5883 posts

Jan 17, 2013

lol people were actually agreeing with you and you're still being pretty arrogant...

True Balance:
We felt that the Hunting Rifle wasn’t effective enough at mid-range due to its very slow fire rate. While every weapon doesn’t have to be as effective at every range, so much combat occurs at short to mid ranges in The Last of Us that we felt the Hunting Rifle felt was not effective in enough situations. By increasing its damage the Hunting Rifle user is now more likely to get a down on a wounded player, or can combo a Hunting Rifle with a pistol to try and fight effectively at mid-range.
Message 47 of 48 (84 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10076 posts

Jan 17, 2013

neverbelow wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:
neverbelow wrote:

Isn't that the Tau? I just assumed that since most guns are pocket versions of a long gun, the Raffica is a pocket G-MAL (no scope). Basically, it could blindfire, but stupidly, but it aimed really great.

@CAB your question was answered in the previous pages.

Message 48 of 48 (77 Views)
0 Likes