Reply
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 11/28/2009
Offline
13011 posts
 

Re: "Add me girls"

[ Edited ]
Aug 9, 2013

lII-Venom-lII wrote:
Lol what no one on this thread knows is that nicolepwns is actually a girl.

I don't know her, but Nicole definitely sounds like a female name.

 


wais_45 wrote:

Most "girl gamers" I met over the years are the ones mostly being the attention seekers. 


Some of them, yes, but not all of them.

 

It's funny when they send you a photo of them (without even asking for it) and they expect you to return the favor... uhm, not everyone uses the PSN as a dating service. Smiley Tongue

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 31 of 135 (500 Views)
First Son
Registered: 07/19/2013
Offline
23 posts
 

Re: "Add me girls"

Aug 9, 2013
LOL , true that.
PSN: @CASHNOUT123
Message 32 of 135 (471 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 06/14/2009
Offline
14267 posts
 

Re: "Add me girls"

[ Edited ]
Aug 9, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:
Isn't Aure a girl? Aure's kinda good. Just not better than moi.

Shhh... people will try and add me. I'm not saying I'm a girl or a guy. I play games, thats all anyone on a video game forum really needs to know.

 

I used to be good. After a while though once the game stops being as fun as it once was I don't try as hard and just start slacking.

 

Like used to beast at Uncharted, now I'm beasting at TLOU and other new games, My attention switches to be better at other things and I lose the ability I had due to not playing as much, and because I generally quit caring about it.



Message 33 of 135 (454 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 01/30/2013
Offline
1541 posts
 

Re: "Add me girls"

Aug 9, 2013

Aureilia wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:
Isn't Aure a girl? Aure's kinda good. Just not better than moi.

Shhh... people will try and add me. I'm not saying I'm a girl or a guy. I play games, thats all anyone on a video game forum really needs to know.

 

I used to be good. After a while though once the game stops being as fun as it once was I don't try as hard and just start slacking.

 

Like used to beast at Uncharted, now I'm beasting at TLOU and other new games, My attention switches to be better at other things and I lose the ability I had due to not playing as much, and because I generally quit caring about it.


The pink little bowtie on your signature pic kinda gives it away... Smiley Very Happy

Bang Bang!

Message 34 of 135 (436 Views)
Last Guardian
Registered: 01/04/2012
Offline
10262 posts
 

Re: "Add me girls"

Aug 10, 2013
Oh, but I was talking about our TLOU experience Aure.


Jk I suck alone in TLOU. I'm only support team.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 35 of 135 (418 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 06/14/2009
Offline
14267 posts
 

Re: "Add me girls"

Aug 10, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:
Oh, but I was talking about our TLOU experience Aure.


Jk I suck alone in TLOU. I'm only support team.

xD

 

I play alone. and tend to win the matches for my team usually.

 

When we lose though we lose as a team Smiley Tongue



Message 36 of 135 (402 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 01/04/2012
Offline
10262 posts
 

Re: "Add me girls"

Aug 10, 2013
I'm that guy who bandages everyone. I'm not even on a mission, but I'd rather not be last one standing.

Because they will hate me.

I tried shooting a bomb mid-air.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 37 of 135 (398 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 09/11/2012
Offline
2449 posts
 

Re: "Add me girls"

[ Edited ]
Aug 10, 2013

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:

wais_45 wrote:

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:

wais_45 wrote:

Most "girl gamers" I met over the years are the ones mostly being the attention seekers. 


Oh sweetie, what about all the guys making up lies about themselves like every two seconds? I'm surprised you don't call those people attention seekers...


The guys doing that are creeps/weidos. The attention seekers that i've met are usually female gamers. 



There's a difference between being creepy and being an attention seeker. You act as if most of them are girls. On Facebook, yes. 100% agree with you. On PS3, no. We're more down to earth since we aren't trying to flash our junk every two seconds unlike every airhead girl on Facebook posting a selfie every 5 minutes.


From my experience of playing online video games, yes most of them are girls. 

My Youtube Channel:

NG \\Wais

Free Sitrongr

Message 38 of 135 (371 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 11/24/2011
Offline
11297 posts
 

Re: "Add me girls"

[ Edited ]
Aug 10, 2013
Spoiler
I'm a girl, i have good-looking breasts and i'm better than the average player in U3. Smiley LOL

 

Message 39 of 135 (353 Views)
Wastelander
Registered: 06/06/2012
Offline
555 posts
 

Re: "Add me girls"

Aug 10, 2013

renatabls wrote:
Spoiler
I'm a girl, i have good-looking breasts and i'm better than the average player in U3. Smiley LOL

 


This ^

I sense @dark18assassins92 aproaching Smiley Surprised RUN, RUN NAUWW!!!!!!

cat popo.jpeg

_________________________________________________________

I like cats :3






Message 40 of 135 (337 Views)