10262 posts

Re: "Add me girls"

Aug 12, 2013

MachoTbig wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

bd9969 wrote:

renatabls wrote:
Spoiler
I'm a girl, i have good-looking breasts and i'm better than the average player in U3. Smiley LOL

ummmm.....pics please Smiley Wink.. 

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Off-Topic-Discussions/Official-Post-a-Pic-of-Yourself-Thread/...

Yep. I went through the whole thread, page by page.

When it's 9 in the morning, and you're contemplating playing Roblox as some form of boredom-breaker, ANYTHING is good enough.

The whole 48 pages!!! Smiley Surprised You deserve a medal Stunt.

I'd... rather not be rewarded for this mundane task.

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 51 of 135 (367 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
555 posts

Aug 12, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:

MachoTbig wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

bd9969 wrote:

renatabls wrote:
Spoiler
I'm a girl, i have good-looking breasts and i'm better than the average player in U3. Smiley LOL

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Off-Topic-Discussions/Official-Post-a-Pic-of-Yourself-Thread/...

Yep. I went through the whole thread, page by page.

When it's 9 in the morning, and you're contemplating playing Roblox as some form of boredom-breaker, ANYTHING is good enough.

The whole 48 pages!!! Smiley Surprised You deserve a medal Stunt.

I'd... rather not be rewarded for this mundane task.

StuntDouble, finds no joy in his job Smiley Tongue

I like cats :3

Message 52 of 135 (365 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Aug 12, 2013

tapantaola wrote:

lII-Venom-lII wrote:
Lol what no one on this thread knows is that nicolepwns is actually a girl.

I don't know her, but Nicole definitely sounds like a female name.

wais_45 wrote:

Most "girl gamers" I met over the years are the ones mostly being the attention seekers. 

Some of them, yes, but not all of them.

It's funny when they send you a photo of them (without even asking for it) and they expect you to return the favor... uhm, not everyone uses the PSN as a dating service. Smiley Tongue

It's not funny when a guy sends you a photo. Turn out the friend I used to play with was gay and was looking for a gay gamer to play with. Smiley Frustrated

Message 53 of 135 (357 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

Aug 12, 2013

renatabls wrote:

bd9969 wrote:

renatabls wrote:
Spoiler

It's somewhere in there. Smiley Wink

I found it and you're beautiful! <3

Bang Bang!

Message 54 of 135 (351 Views)
Last Guardian
11297 posts

Aug 12, 2013

Dropdeadll wrote:

tapantaola wrote:

lII-Venom-lII wrote:
Lol what no one on this thread knows is that nicolepwns is actually a girl.

I don't know her, but Nicole definitely sounds like a female name.

wais_45 wrote:

Most "girl gamers" I met over the years are the ones mostly being the attention seekers. 

Some of them, yes, but not all of them.

It's funny when they send you a photo of them (without even asking for it) and they expect you to return the favor... uhm, not everyone uses the PSN as a dating service. Smiley Tongue

It's not funny when a guy sends you a photo. Turn out the friend I used to play with was gay and was looking for a gay gamer to play with. Smiley Frustrated

Gay people are usually hot.

THREAD DERAILED.

Message 55 of 135 (339 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1099 posts

Aug 12, 2013
Do hot girls play vidya games anyway? I don't know any that do. At least not seriously. Maybe some Mario or Mario Cart. But not stuff like UC3 or other online games.

It should be noted: I'm too lazy/busy to look thru 48 pages of whatever to see what that other girl looks like. Also, I've talked to girl gamers online and some seem to have a decent personality. Next question. Do hot girls ever come with decent personalities? Ok that part is a joke. I can confirm many do. But, good personality or not, the hot girls I know or have known, don't vidya. It would either be amazing or horrific if they did tho. Not sure which one.

Message 56 of 135 (338 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11297 posts

Aug 12, 2013

nationm04 wrote:
Do hot girls play vidya games anyway? I don't know any that do. At least not seriously. Maybe some Mario or Mario Cart. But not stuff like UC3 or other online games.

It should be noted: I'm too lazy/busy to look thru 48 pages of whatever to see what that other girl looks like. Also, I've talked to girl gamers online and some seem to have a decent personality. Next question. Do hot girls ever come with decent personalities? Ok that part is a joke. I can confirm many do. But, good personality or not, the hot girls I know or have known, don't vidya. It would either be amazing or horrific if they did tho. Not sure which one.

I'm hot.

Spoiler
Smiley LOL

Message 57 of 135 (324 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1099 posts

Aug 12, 2013
Well, I'm not only hot, I'm super hot.

Here's the problem tho. Either of us could be full of it.
Message 58 of 135 (322 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Aug 12, 2013

nationm04 wrote:

I literally just posted a direct link to tabls' picture. LITERALLY. JUST POSTED.

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 59 of 135 (321 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11297 posts

Aug 12, 2013

nationm04 wrote:
Well, I'm not only hot, I'm super hot.

Here's the problem tho. Either of us could be full of it.

omg let's get hot together and become the queen and kind of planet earth! Smiley LOL

Message 60 of 135 (313 Views)
0 Likes