Yes im still alive
Message 21 of 24 (92 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1334 posts

Re: "Playing" with knives

Nov 29, 2012

XYZ said: "Knives don't fit in uncharted unvierese" 

But, But.... Talby came at me with a knife in the final boss fight. I was all like NO WAY KNIVES DON'T BELONG IN UNCHARTED UNIVERSE. Then i was all like B!tch please, Knives versus hands?! I win 'hand's down' No pun intended. He slashed me, and it hurted. Then he tried to do stabby on me, and i was like NOoooo Get the hell off me, go stab sully instead, but then i disarmed him, and i fell and then he tried to crush Sully with a rock/boulder thing, and i was like B1tch please, i haz a gun now. Bang bang your dead talby, don't bring a knife to gun fight, when i'm unarmed at the begnning. And that's how knives fit in teh uncharted universe.

mario_happyYoshi.gif

R.I.P Rika Raja - Confirmed 21/06/12
Message 22 of 24 (84 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1036 posts

Nov 29, 2012

I doubt ND would put knives in because that would probably push the game towards M territory, I don't think that's where they want Uncharted to go. I'm all for less health, but knives? I dunno.

I do gameplay/commentary, help me out and subscribe! Click my siggy to get to my channel!
Photobucket

Photobucket

I don't really play Uncharted 3 much anymore... Smiley Sad
Message 23 of 24 (79 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
4568 posts

Nov 29, 2012
@RandomZack

I like your story Smiley Wink

But if knives were put into multiplayer ND would have to make the fighting system more complex with grapples and counters to make it feel like the boos fight Smiley Happy

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Message 24 of 24 (72 Views)
0 Likes