Yes im still alive
Message 21 of 24 (91 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1334 posts

Re: "Playing" with knives

Nov 29, 2012

XYZ said: "Knives don't fit in uncharted unvierese" 

But, But.... Talby came at me with a knife in the final boss fight. I was all like NO WAY KNIVES DON'T BELONG IN UNCHARTED UNIVERSE. Then i was all like B!tch please, Knives versus hands?! I win 'hand's down' No pun intended. He slashed me, and it hurted. Then he tried to do stabby on me, and i was like NOoooo Get the hell off me, go stab sully instead, but then i disarmed him, and i fell and then he tried to crush Sully with a rock/boulder thing, and i was like B1tch please, i haz a gun now. Bang bang your dead talby, don't bring a knife to gun fight, when i'm unarmed at the begnning. And that's how knives fit in teh uncharted universe.

mario_happyYoshi.gif

R.I.P Rika Raja - Confirmed 21/06/12
Message 22 of 24 (83 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1036 posts

Nov 29, 2012

I doubt ND would put knives in because that would probably push the game towards M territory, I don't think that's where they want Uncharted to go. I'm all for less health, but knives? I dunno.

I do gameplay/commentary, help me out and subscribe! Click my siggy to get to my channel!
Photobucket

Photobucket

I don't really play Uncharted 3 much anymore... :smileysad:
Message 23 of 24 (78 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4568 posts

Nov 29, 2012
@RandomZack

I like your story :smileywink:

But if knives were put into multiplayer ND would have to make the fighting system more complex with grapples and counters to make it feel like the boos fight :smileyhappy:

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Message 24 of 24 (71 Views)
0 Likes