Jan 17 2013
By: Despur4do Wastelander 820 posts

rate of fire summer beta AK

9 replies 278 views Edited Jan 17, 2013

lets do it naughtydog, ill give you 4.99

The Kingdom of Longbow shall reign forever, for it is written in the stars above~
Message 1 of 10 (278 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4145 posts

Re: rate of fire summer beta AK

Jan 17, 2013

Joke response: MD, I'll give you $5.00 to not include the AK RoF mod, and another fiver for doing something lethal to the M9's. Deal? May I remind you that this is basically pure profit for you?

Actual response: AK RoF was one of 2 mechanics which were unbalanced in the Summer beta- the other being blindfire. Fighting fire with fire only leds to a huge fire and a record of arson. RoF in general is a bad idea for Uncharted.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Co-op Adventure Tips & Tricks and Amazing Lab Idea- Now with Brackets Mentioning Kudos Count!

Supporter for more sound in Uncharted 3 Multiplayer

Message 2 of 10 (272 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
820 posts

Jan 17, 2013

Toxic156 wrote:

Joke response: MD, I'll give you $5.00 to not include the AK RoF mod, and another fiver for doing something lethal to the M9's. Deal? May I remind you that this is basically pure profit for you?

Actual response: AK RoF was one of 2 mechanics which were unbalanced in the Summer beta- the other being blindfire. Fighting fire with fire only leds to a huge fire and a record of arson. RoF in general is a bad idea for Uncharted.

i don't care for your answer, sorry but the AK with ROF was not unbalanced i did really well with it but that doesnt mean others would too, i also prefer powerade but some still like gatorade better. ya know what i mean bra (dog the doubty hunter voice) AMEN AK ROF wasnt that great, but i liked it ..(SHHHH quit calling it op or ND wont bring it back!...SHHHHH)

The Kingdom of Longbow shall reign forever, for it is written in the stars above~
Message 3 of 10 (268 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
766 posts

Jan 17, 2013
^lolwut?

Message 4 of 10 (248 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4896 posts

Jan 17, 2013
Go home Longbow, you are drunk.
Message 5 of 10 (245 Views)
Fender Bender
4265 posts

Jan 17, 2013
Will ROF ever have a nerf? (Blooddrunk123)

"We evaluate the weapon mod balance as the matches continue to roll along. We feel we’re in a pretty good spot with it right now."

I don't see why not.
Retired... till Uncharted 4 is out!
Message 6 of 10 (241 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2178 posts

Jan 17, 2013

FredFai wrote:
Will ROF ever have a nerf? (Blooddrunk123)

"We evaluate the weapon mod balance as the matches continue to roll along. We feel we’re in a pretty good spot with it right now."

I don't see why not.

ND was on something when they thought of ROF. 

Im sorry the M-9 with ROF is OP and that kills in 8 shots, If the AK had ROF it would be extremly OP since the AK kills in 7 shots.

The last thing we need is for more players to abuse cheap gun modifactions and mechanics to get thier kills.

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Message 7 of 10 (223 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6481 posts

Jan 17, 2013

I really can't tell if half these threads being created right now are trolls or people being serious...

photo Sniper.png
Message 8 of 10 (214 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2222 posts

Jan 17, 2013
AK-47 in the campaign actually comes with RoF (Like KAL-7 with Clip Size), while I don't want them to add this mod, I would like it if they made it so it sounded like it was shooting faster.
Pepsi
Message 9 of 10 (208 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Keyblade Wielder
10215 posts

Jan 17, 2013

SjShane wrote:
AK-47 in the campaign actually comes with RoF (Like KAL-7 with Clip Size), while I don't want them to add this mod, I would like it if they made it so it sounded like it was shooting faster.

Yeah. It's weird, the sound. It's like I'm slowly pressing down on the trigger.

Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 10 of 10 (196 Views)
0 Likes