Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jan 21 2013
By: Despur4do Wastelander 820 posts

reasons for the blindfire movment:

35 replies 406 views Edited Jan 21, 2013

I recently was in an elimination match with what i call a typical tryhard trash player, the lowest of the low. A fleetfoot using power weapon hording rack of bones (the rack of bones doesn't matter as much as the ladder two but it adds to it), the guy did nothing the whole match but horde power weapons wiping out my whole team but me, then when confronted i get the jump on the guy for him to turn around with fleetfoot and shot me two times into a laggy death. Next round i do a close quarters blindfire ambush and get the guy.. the blindfire makes the fleetfoot almost useless upclose.

My point is if you people want to complain about blindfire stop and think about why people are doing it, its not because they "can't aim", maybe its because its the only way to counter cheapness which are the two curse words.. FF and PW... UGH..

The Kingdom of Longbow shall reign forever, for it is written in the stars above~
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 36 (406 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1036 posts

Re: reasons for the blindfire movment:

Jan 21, 2013

This game is a dog chasing its own tail, the only way to win is to play cheap, and the only way to win against people playing cheap is to play cheaper.

I do gameplay/commentary, help me out and subscribe! Click my siggy to get to my channel!
Photobucket

Photobucket

I don't really play Uncharted 3 much anymore... :smileysad:
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 36 (391 Views)
Wastelander
698 posts

Jan 21, 2013

Crimsonine wrote:

This game is a dog chasing its own tail, the only way to win is to play cheap, and the only way to win against people playing cheap is to play cheaper.

:smileysad:... true.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wipe that smile off your face and get your tryhard face on!!!

Worst speed test ever.png

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 36 (376 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3556 posts

Jan 22, 2013
@Crimsonine You're right. Unfortunately.
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 36 (370 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
554 posts

Jan 22, 2013
That's true @Crim, but i refuse to be a trash player, that uses FF, Revenge, Kickboom & RoF m9, that's just no fun to me, I dont care if i get punished for using the G-mal or Ak, and i get killed by a trash player :smileysad:

I like cats :3

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 36 (366 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1310 posts

Jan 22, 2013

Play trashy? How about tactics? Learn area's where it's hot spots. Learn area's where theres gonna be a 99.9 percent chance of punching. (Vill's Spawn Desert Village ) Learn how to strafe WITHOUT fleetfoot. Learn how to corner shoot in dire situations (Not too much thats just scrubby) You don't have to use the srcubby items to win ya' know :smileywink:

" I did not tell half of what I saw. For i knew i would not be believed " - Marco Polo 1324.
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 36 (325 Views)
I Only Post Everything
802 posts

Jan 22, 2013
Another Fleet Foot/Power weapon rant huh? Go back to UC2 if you are so frustrated.
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 36 (311 Views)
Survivor
2179 posts

Jan 22, 2013

Crimsonine wrote:

Nice analogy sir :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 36 (307 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6257 posts

Jan 22, 2013

Crimsonine wrote:

Wow. Must say this is one of the best things I've ever seen anyone say on these forums.

http://oi48.tinypic.com/jfdnnp.jpg

ND Dev Replies: MacGruber310 / sintax201

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 36 (303 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6257 posts

Jan 22, 2013

kratos_snake__ wrote:
Another Fleet Foot/Power weapon rant huh? Go back to UC2 if you are so frustrated.

That's a bad suggestion. U2 has even more FF and even more power weapon camping because there's no kickbacks.

http://oi48.tinypic.com/jfdnnp.jpg

ND Dev Replies: MacGruber310 / sintax201

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 36 (299 Views)