Do you mean 
Survivor
2212 posts

Re: reply to agree

Mar 20, 2013

Matthijs_17 wrote:

Hielke6991 wrote:
Then how should they make money of it?
And it isn't fair to people that bought the game.

there is a difference between 'making money of something' and 'squeezing as much money as possible out of customers'... if we can get the whole multiplayer with an online pass that costs 10 bucks, then why do free2play guys have to pay 15 (no level limit) + 8 (coop arena) + 9 (coop adventure) + 1,50 (splitscreen) = 33,50 for it? and I couldn't care less if it is not fair to people who bhought the game, I bhought the game myself, I already paid money, what change would be it be for me if other people can get only the multiplayer a year later for free?

Cheaper and free are different things. And the online pass is only for used games. AND they get the singleplayer for free. 

And they get all the mappacks for free if I'm not mistaken. But I don't see F2P as farming money. The tournament system and all other microtransactions are though.

Signature02.png

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 13 (118 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2841 posts

Mar 20, 2013

Hielke6991 wrote:

Matthijs_17 wrote:

Hielke6991 wrote:

there is a difference between 'making money of something' and 'squeezing as much money as possible out of customers'... if we can get the whole multiplayer with an online pass that costs 10 bucks, then why do free2play guys have to pay 15 (no level limit) + 8 (coop arena) + 9 (coop adventure) + 1,50 (splitscreen) = 33,50 for it? and I couldn't care less if it is not fair to people who bhought the game, I bhought the game myself, I already paid money, what change would be it be for me if other people can get only the multiplayer a year later for free?

Cheaper and free are different things. And the online pass is only for used games. AND they get the singleplayer for free. 

And they get all the mappacks for free if I'm not mistaken. But I don't see F2P as farming money. The tournament system and all other microtransactions are though.

they have to pay 25 dollar for the 3 map packs and 25 for the single player, I calculated somewhere that if you as a free 2 play player decide to buy all UC3 parts seperately it will cost you over 160 dollar compared to the game of the year edition which is 40, that's pathetic...

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 13 (102 Views)
Survivor
2076 posts

Mar 20, 2013

Hielke6991 wrote:

ND would make more money off it if they actually let the noobs use the M9 and earn some decent character weapons. Level 15 cap is dumb.

They'd still make money off the ads, regardless of what happened. Of course, the ads are terrible also, so the whole implementation is a fail. Now im talking myself in circles...ND is rubbing off on me.

--
Say NO to paid DLC maps
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 13 (97 Views)
0 Likes