Re: separate PTs and solo players

[ Edited ]
Jul 10, 2013

Zidane_Finito wrote:

Didn't MacGruber say he would update the lab this week

I wonder what happened. lol 

ND says a lot of things.

Like, "Rika Raja wasn't planned for U3 because she doesn't fit in with U3."

Yet they have the voice recordings, the model and they can apparently add a Capture Trooper, Roman and Navarro who are even more unrelated to U3, and a goddamn Helghast helmet on a custom skin.

Last time I checked, I've seen more helpful teenagers at a McDonalds who look down on you like, "You're going to eat here?"

You bet I am you bimb0, gimme my happy meal! I want my toy.

Bang Bang!

Message 11 of 82 (204 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1094 posts

Jul 10, 2013
@cherry

I absolutely love when that happens! Even if only one member of my clan ends up on the other team....boost boost boost! Whatever you new gold. Bc of that, my boosters are all gold lol.
Message 12 of 82 (199 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
13430 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 10, 2013

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:

ND says a lot of things.

Yet they have the voice recordings, the model and they can apparently add a Capture Trooper, Roman and Navarro who are even more unrelated to U3, and a goddamn Helghast helmet on a custom skin.

Last time I checked, I've seen more helpful teenagers at a McDonalds who look down on you like, "You're going to eat here?"

Also the ability to be a horses head or something... That fits into the universe just fine.

Rika however.. doesn't

:smileyindifferent:

It's okay though Wetsuit Elena doesn't fit into the universe either, but Wetsuit Drake does.

Message 13 of 82 (198 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1094 posts

Jul 10, 2013
Need* AutoCORRECT my ***
Message 14 of 82 (196 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

Jul 10, 2013

Aureilia wrote:

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:

ND says a lot of things.

Also the ability to be a horses head or something... That fits into the universe just fine.

Rika however.. doesn't

It's okay though Wetsuit Elena doesn't fit into the universe either, but Wetsuit Drake does.

I wouldn't mind Wetsuit Elena but I want a skin of her in something nice. Maybe UDF but not that fugly tank top. Give us a nice shirt, do something with her hair, get rid of the pants but give her something similar and change her shoes... so everything. Maybe even Elena and Chloe in like evening gowns or geisha dresses? :smileyvery-happy:

I'd pay for that.

Bang Bang!

Message 15 of 82 (192 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
13430 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 10, 2013

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:

ND says a lot of things.

Rika however.. doesn't

I wouldn't mind Wetsuit Elena but I want a skin of her in something nice. Maybe UDF but not that fugly tank top. Give us a nice shirt, do something with her hair, get rid of the pants but give her something similar and change her shoes... so everything. Maybe even Elena and Chloe in like evening gowns or geisha dresses? :smileyvery-happy:

I'd pay for that.

Barbie Elena DLC $44.99

Hair pieces DLC $49.99

:smileytongue:

Message 16 of 82 (189 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

Jul 10, 2013

Aureilia wrote:

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:

ND says a lot of things.

Rika however.. doesn't

I'd pay for that.

Barbie Elena DLC $44.99

Hair pieces DLC $49.99

Elena is already a Barbie if you don't count her screaming like she's getting it down with someone everytime she jumps. That is a good reason to use Cloaked. You can hear her grunt and moan from the other side of the map ._.

Bang Bang!

Message 17 of 82 (184 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
13430 posts

Jul 10, 2013

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:

ND says a lot of things.

Rika however.. doesn't

I'd pay for that.

Barbie Elena DLC $44.99

Hair pieces DLC $49.99

Elena is already a Barbie if you don't count her screaming like she's getting it down with someone everytime she jumps. That is a good reason to use Cloaked. You can hear her grunt and moan from the other side of the map ._.

Flynn is worse. everytime you do something he's yelling about it. xD

Message 18 of 82 (181 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

Jul 10, 2013

Aureilia wrote:

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:

ND says a lot of things.

Rika however.. doesn't

I'd pay for that.

Barbie Elena DLC $44.99

Hair pieces DLC $49.99

Not as bad as Eddy, Roman or Marlowe. Eddy screams and says Tai Kamu, Take that anjiit, or Take that, bule! So loudly you can hear him from the other side of the map... Marlowe sounds constipated half the time and Roman... well throw a grenade near him and he'll say, "Well sh!t my pants!"

Bang Bang!

Message 19 of 82 (179 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
13430 posts

Jul 10, 2013

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:

ND says a lot of things.

Rika however.. doesn't

I'd pay for that.

Barbie Elena DLC $44.99

Hair pieces DLC $49.99

Not as bad as Eddy, Roman or Marlowe. Eddy screams and says Tai Kamu, Take that anjiit, or Take that, bule! So loudly you can hear him from the other side of the map... Marlowe sounds constipated half the time and Roman... well throw a grenade near him and he'll say, "Well sh!t my pants!"

After experiencing Flynn. I don't hear anything, I go nowhere without cloaked :smileyhappy:

Message 20 of 82 (176 Views)
0 Likes