xINESCAPABLEx wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:

Didn't MacGruber say he would update the lab this week

I wonder what happened. lol 

ND says a lot of things.

Like, "Rika Raja wasn't planned for U3 because she doesn't fit in with U3."

Yet they have the voice recordings, the model and they can apparently add a Capture Trooper, Roman and Navarro who are even more unrelated to U3, and a goddamn Helghast helmet on a custom skin.

Last time I checked, I've seen more helpful teenagers at a McDonalds who look down on you like, "You're going to eat here?"

You bet I am you bimb0, gimme my happy meal! I want my toy.

Also the ability to be a horses head or something... That fits into the universe just fine.

Rika however.. doesn't

Smiley Indifferent

It's okay though Wetsuit Elena doesn't fit into the universe either, but Wetsuit Drake does.

I wouldn't mind Wetsuit Elena but I want a skin of her in something nice. Maybe UDF but not that fugly tank top. Give us a nice shirt, do something with her hair, get rid of the pants but give her something similar and change her shoes... so everything. Maybe even Elena and Chloe in like evening gowns or geisha dresses? Smiley Very Happy

I'd pay for that.

Barbie Elena DLC $44.99

Hair pieces DLC $49.99

Smiley Tongue

Elena is already a Barbie if you don't count her screaming like she's getting it down with someone everytime she jumps. That is a good reason to use Cloaked. You can hear her grunt and moan from the other side of the map ._.

Flynn is worse. everytime you do something he's yelling about it. xD

Not as bad as Eddy, Roman or Marlowe. Eddy screams and says Tai Kamu, Take that anjiit, or Take that, bule! So loudly you can hear him from the other side of the map... Marlowe sounds constipated half the time and Roman... well throw a grenade near him and he'll say, "Well sh!t my pants!"

After experiencing Flynn. I don't hear anything, I go nowhere without cloaked Smiley Happy

Same Smiley Very Happy

Bang Bang!

Message 21 of 82 (317 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14379 posts

Re: separate PTs and solo players

Jul 10, 2013

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:

ND says a lot of things.

Yet they have the voice recordings, the model and they can apparently add a Capture Trooper, Roman and Navarro who are even more unrelated to U3, and a goddamn Helghast helmet on a custom skin.

Last time I checked, I've seen more helpful teenagers at a McDonalds who look down on you like, "You're going to eat here?"

Also the ability to be a horses head or something... That fits into the universe just fine.

Rika however.. doesn't

Smiley Indifferent

It's okay though Wetsuit Elena doesn't fit into the universe either, but Wetsuit Drake does.

I wouldn't mind Wetsuit Elena but I want a skin of her in something nice. Maybe UDF but not that fugly tank top. Give us a nice shirt, do something with her hair, get rid of the pants but give her something similar and change her shoes... so everything. Maybe even Elena and Chloe in like evening gowns or geisha dresses? Smiley Very Happy

I'd pay for that.

Barbie Elena DLC $44.99

Hair pieces DLC $49.99

Smiley Tongue

Elena is already a Barbie if you don't count her screaming like she's getting it down with someone everytime she jumps. That is a good reason to use Cloaked. You can hear her grunt and moan from the other side of the map ._.

Not as bad as Eddy, Roman or Marlowe. Eddy screams and says Tai Kamu, Take that anjiit, or Take that, bule! So loudly you can hear him from the other side of the map... Marlowe sounds constipated half the time and Roman... well throw a grenade near him and he'll say, "Well sh!t my pants!"

After experiencing Flynn. I don't hear anything, I go nowhere without cloaked Smiley Happy

Same Smiley Very Happy

Is it just me. or is there an image above and below the forum? Click to view it, takes you to a poster for the next ND game.

It's not Uncharted :'(

Message 22 of 82 (314 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1419 posts

Jul 10, 2013

Aureilia wrote:

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:

ND says a lot of things.

Rika however.. doesn't

Smiley Indifferent

I'd pay for that.

Barbie Elena DLC $44.99

Hair pieces DLC $49.99

Smiley Tongue

I must admit I love hearing Flynn scream out 'Oh No' lol

Plus his one liners are so corny you can't help like them lol.

I only use Elena as Hero, I love her cocky one liners.

Message 23 of 82 (306 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 10, 2013

Zidane_Finito wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:

ND says a lot of things.

Rika however.. doesn't

Smiley Indifferent

I'd pay for that.

Barbie Elena DLC $44.99

Hair pieces DLC $49.99

Smiley Tongue

I must admit I love hearing Flynn scream out 'Oh No' lol

Plus his one liners are so corny you can't help like them lol.

I only use Elena as Hero, I love her cocky one liners.

Same!

I can't see the banner. What's the game called?

Bang Bang!

Message 24 of 82 (300 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Jul 10, 2013
Woah woah woa woah HOLD UP.

Did someone say HC is coming back? If my hope dies, you die with it, comprende?

Also Roman isn't that bad. That guy oozes class. He's not even scared about a nade. The guy is like... James Bond. But evil.

So Doctor No.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 25 of 82 (288 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
458 posts

Jul 10, 2013
Leave my Roman and Navarro alone!
*cries* Smiley Sad

I only really play FFXIV and Smite now a'days.
If you send me a friend request please specify where you're from. Thank.
Sub or just check out my YouTube channel!
Message 26 of 82 (283 Views)
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Jul 10, 2013
YOUR Roman? Hell no. That's not rolling with me.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 27 of 82 (280 Views)
Sackboy
458 posts

Jul 10, 2013
OUR Roman
Let him be shared! Smiley Sad Smiley Very Happy

I only really play FFXIV and Smite now a'days.
If you send me a friend request please specify where you're from. Thank.
Sub or just check out my YouTube channel!
Message 28 of 82 (275 Views)
Survivor
2203 posts

Jul 10, 2013

Well...this thread got sidetracked quickly. Smiley Indifferent

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Message 29 of 82 (272 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
650 posts

Jul 10, 2013

Cherry_Ronde wrote:

I see parties as an opportunity to troll. If you sign out of PSN in the pre-lobby screen then they can end up with a party split and you won't even get a loss for it.

Thats not trolling, thats being a stupid jerk.

Die Hard Like A Tryhard
Message 30 of 82 (259 Views)