I Only Post Everything
1099 posts

Re: separate PTs and solo players

Jul 10, 2013
^Either way, if you're in a po5, chances are that at least a couple of you need boosters leveled up. Mine have been gold for a while, but there are always a couple guys in my clan who are trying to level up their boosters. There are times when I pray that this will happen so I can quickly finish a friend get their booster to gold and move on and focus on something else lol. Cheap? Sure. But it's a reward for other ppl trying to be jerks bc they resent po5's.
Message 31 of 82 (311 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
650 posts

Jul 10, 2013

nationm04 wrote:
^Either way, if you're in a po5, chances are that at least a couple of you need boosters leveled up. Mine have been gold for a while, but there are always a couple guys in my clan who are trying to level up their boosters. There are times when I pray that this will happen so I can quickly finish a friend get their booster to gold and move on and focus on something else lol. Cheap? Sure. But it's a reward for other ppl trying to be jerks bc they resent po5's.

I could care less about boosters, and what if I already have everything gold that I need. Besides, is a free loss really worth upgrading your own or someone elses booster?

Die Hard Like A Tryhard
Message 32 of 82 (307 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14231 posts

Jul 10, 2013

Aureilia wrote:

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:

Didn't MacGruber say he would update the lab this week

I wonder what happened. lol 

ND says a lot of things.

Like, "Rika Raja wasn't planned for U3 because she doesn't fit in with U3."

Yet they have the voice recordings, the model and they can apparently add a Capture Trooper, Roman and Navarro who are even more unrelated to U3, and a goddamn Helghast helmet on a custom skin.

Last time I checked, I've seen more helpful teenagers at a McDonalds who look down on you like, "You're going to eat here?"

You bet I am you bimb0, gimme my happy meal! I want my toy.

Also the ability to be a horses head or something... That fits into the universe just fine.

Rika however.. doesn't

Smiley Indifferent

It's okay though Wetsuit Elena doesn't fit into the universe either, but Wetsuit Drake does.

I wouldn't mind Wetsuit Elena but I want a skin of her in something nice. Maybe UDF but not that fugly tank top. Give us a nice shirt, do something with her hair, get rid of the pants but give her something similar and change her shoes... so everything. Maybe even Elena and Chloe in like evening gowns or geisha dresses? Smiley Very Happy

I'd pay for that.

Barbie Elena DLC $44.99

Hair pieces DLC $49.99

Smiley Tongue

Elena is already a Barbie if you don't count her screaming like she's getting it down with someone everytime she jumps. That is a good reason to use Cloaked. You can hear her grunt and moan from the other side of the map ._.

Flynn is worse. everytime you do something he's yelling about it. xD

Not as bad as Eddy, Roman or Marlowe. Eddy screams and says Tai Kamu, Take that anjiit, or Take that, bule! So loudly you can hear him from the other side of the map... Marlowe sounds constipated half the time and Roman... well throw a grenade near him and he'll say, "Well sh!t my pants!"

After experiencing Flynn. I don't hear anything, I go nowhere without cloaked Smiley Happy

Same Smiley Very Happy

Is it just me. or is there an image above and below the forum? Click to view it, takes you to a poster for the next ND game.

It's not Uncharted :'(

It was called Salvage Starlight http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-General/Savage-Starlight/m-p/40945035#M51275

There was a discussion there about it too.

Message 33 of 82 (299 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1099 posts

Jul 10, 2013
@Sitrongr

I totally understand your point and have to take that into consideration every time this situation arises. But, if a few people quit during matchmaking, and a 5v5 turns into a 4v4 or 4v3, my po4 clan is going to get the win anyway 99% of the time. And if only one person quits, there's no split anyway. So cherry probably isn't accomplishing anything anyway except wasting their own time having to log back in lolz.

Anyway, if one of our guys ends up on the other team, they already know they're gonna lose. So they let one of the guys from the clan boost off of them. So our party still gets the win, and the guy who was gonna lose anyway, still gets the loss.
Message 34 of 82 (281 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1099 posts

Jul 10, 2013
And yes, I will take a loss to help any of my guys if they need it. My WLR isn't anything crazy, but it's positive enough to where I don't see it ever coming anywhere near going negative, even with the occasional forfeit to help someone else, on top of game removals, disconnects etc.
Message 35 of 82 (279 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
324 posts

[ Edited ]
last month

Message 36 of 82 (277 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1099 posts

Jul 10, 2013
Most times when I see a po5 against us and they back out, it goes back to searching for players. Idk if it's luck or what. But, if we ever did end up in that position, then it'd just be us in the game. Even better for my guys. Or, I will have them sign out immediately after if it helps more. But, haven't had any problems that significant in several months now so..
Message 37 of 82 (273 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 10, 2013

It's Sony's fault for not releasing a PS3 firmware to disable XMB sign outs when you're playing online games, just like it disables PSN downloads to prevent lag issues.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 38 of 82 (272 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
650 posts

Jul 10, 2013

nationm04 wrote:
And yes, I will take a loss to help any of my guys if they need it. My WLR isn't anything crazy, but it's positive enough to where I don't see it ever coming anywhere near going negative, even with the occasional forfeit to help someone else, on top of game removals, disconnects etc.

What about those who have 10+ WLR's? Is it fair that they're WLR's should go down because of other players chickening out and being stupid? Well I dont think it is fair considering this isn't the only way to already get losses besides actually losing a match.

Die Hard Like A Tryhard
Message 39 of 82 (248 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1419 posts

Jul 10, 2013

tapantaola wrote:

It's Sony's fault for not releasing a PS3 firmware to disable XMB sign outs when you're playing online games, just like it disables PSN downloads to prevent lag issues.

I don't think disabling that option would be wise what ND needs to do is simply code their games to penalise everyone who leaves a game, even if you leave during the lobby, once the teams have been selected if you leave it's still a loss.

Message 40 of 82 (246 Views)
0 Likes