Wastelander
569 posts

Re: separate PTs and solo players

Jul 10, 2013

Zidane_Finito wrote:

tapantaola wrote:

It's Sony's fault for not releasing a PS3 firmware to disable XMB sign outs when you're playing online games, just like it disables PSN downloads to prevent lag issues.

I don't think disabling that option would be wise what ND needs to do is simply code their games to penalise everyone who leaves a game, even if you leave during the lobby, once the teams have been selected if you leave it's still a loss.

Worst Solution Ever

Die Hard Like A Tryhard
Message 41 of 82 (227 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1419 posts

Jul 10, 2013

Sitrongr wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:

tapantaola wrote:

It's Sony's fault for not releasing a PS3 firmware to disable XMB sign outs when you're playing online games, just like it disables PSN downloads to prevent lag issues.

I don't think disabling that option would be wise what ND needs to do is simply code their games to penalise everyone who leaves a game, even if you leave during the lobby, once the teams have been selected if you leave it's still a loss.

Worst Solution Ever

Most useless reply ever. 

Message 42 of 82 (225 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Jul 10, 2013

Zidane_Finito wrote:

tapantaola wrote:

It would be wise to patch the firmware, because it would fix many games, not just Uncharted.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 43 of 82 (224 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
569 posts

Jul 10, 2013

Zidane_Finito wrote:

Sitrongr wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:

tapantaola wrote:

Worst Solution Ever

Most useless reply ever. 

I guess you would like having more losses than wins.

Die Hard Like A Tryhard
Message 44 of 82 (217 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1419 posts

Jul 10, 2013

tapantaola wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:

tapantaola wrote:

It would be wise to patch the firmware, because it would fix many games, not just Uncharted.

But lets say we get stuck with the spinning ring, how would people counter that? 

Plus I've never experienced Mass pre game quits in any MP game like UC3 lol.

Message 45 of 82 (215 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1419 posts

Jul 10, 2013

Sitrongr wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:

Sitrongr wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:

tapantaola wrote:

Worst Solution Ever

Most useless reply ever. 

Actually I do Smiley Happy. Mostly because of getting removed or leaving laggy games but I don't care about my stats, end of the day, I just make sure to do my best in matches... 

Message 46 of 82 (211 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 10, 2013

Zidane_Finito wrote:

tapantaola wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:

tapantaola wrote:

But lets say we get stuck with the spinning ring, how would people counter that? 

Quit the game via XMB or even better download the F2P version, which doesn't suffer from caching issues.

Anyway, I hope that Sony will fix the XMB sign out trick in the PS4.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 47 of 82 (209 Views)
Wastelander
569 posts

Jul 10, 2013

Zidane_Finito wrote:

Sitrongr wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:

Sitrongr wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:

tapantaola wrote:

Worst Solution Ever

Most useless reply ever. 

Actually I do Smiley Happy. Mostly because of getting removed or leaving laggy games but I don't care about my stats, end of the day, I just make sure to do my best in matches... 

If you are trying your best but you still lose, it's more than just laggy players and lag outs which is wrong....

Die Hard Like A Tryhard
Message 48 of 82 (204 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1419 posts

Jul 10, 2013

tapantaola wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:

tapantaola wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:

tapantaola wrote:

Quit the game via XMB or even better download the F2P version, which doesn't suffer from caching issues.

I totally forgot about quitting haha.

I'd love to use the F2P version but I don't wanna pay to remove ads Smiley Sad 

Also would the F2P version recognize all my DLC Maps?? #NoobQuestion

Message 49 of 82 (202 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
569 posts

Jul 10, 2013

tapantaola wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:

tapantaola wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:

tapantaola wrote:

Yes, I hate when the host XMB signouts and everyone is kicked from the game and back into the lobby which results in a free loss even if your winning.

Die Hard Like A Tryhard
Message 50 of 82 (201 Views)
0 Likes