Wastelander
650 posts

Re: separate PTs and solo players

Jul 12, 2013

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:

Sitrongr wrote:

nationm04 wrote:
@Sit

I never said anything was fair or unfair. I said that I personally don't mind taking a loss, if it will help someone else. It's a dang vidya game. If adding another 1 to the loss column will bring happiness to another person, I can personally justify the hell out of it for myself.

But, no. It's not fair. It's one of those life handing you lemons solutions tho.

I know you dont mind, but what about the others who do mind? Shouldn't ND make it so that it doesn't happen than make even more ways on how to get a free loss?

No one really cares about wins and losses. Half the time you get stuck with braindead F2P players so even if you own, your team might bring you down. Everyone is used to losses more than wins unless you're always playing with a PO5. It wouldn't matter if whatever one of you suggested was to come into play and cause more losses. Even if you're good you can still lose so the win/loss thing is pointless.

You would be surprised at how many people still care about Wins and Losses. Many people have stopped playing this game because of ND's mistake of Fake/Free Losses which you dont even have to play a match to get (like **bleep**?).

I'm pretty sure everyone who has played U3 knows that you should never play solo or by yourself because whenever you playing even against decen players, your team mates purposely go negative and acheive their goal of losing the match. I hate playing solo in this game because all that comes out of it is frustration of team mates that go 2-15 if i'm lucky.

Die Hard Like A Tryhard
Message 72 of 82 (260 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

Jul 12, 2013

Sitrongr wrote:

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:

Sitrongr wrote:

nationm04 wrote:
@Sit

I never said anything was fair or unfair. I said that I personally don't mind taking a loss, if it will help someone else. It's a dang vidya game. If adding another 1 to the loss column will bring happiness to another person, I can personally justify the hell out of it for myself.

But, no. It's not fair. It's one of those life handing you lemons solutions tho.

I know you dont mind, but what about the others who do mind? Shouldn't ND make it so that it doesn't happen than make even more ways on how to get a free loss?

No one really cares about wins and losses. Half the time you get stuck with braindead F2P players so even if you own, your team might bring you down. Everyone is used to losses more than wins unless you're always playing with a PO5. It wouldn't matter if whatever one of you suggested was to come into play and cause more losses. Even if you're good you can still lose so the win/loss thing is pointless.

You would be surprised at how many people still care about Wins and Losses. Many people have stopped playing this game because of ND's mistake of Fake/Free Losses which you dont even have to play a match to get (like **bleep**?).

I'm pretty sure everyone who has played U3 knows that you should never play solo or by yourself because whenever you playing even against decen players, your team mates purposely go negative and acheive their goal of losing the match. I hate playing solo in this game because all that comes out of it is frustration of team mates that go 2-15 if i'm lucky.

Because they hand out losses so freely, people have stopped trying hard to achieve the goal of a positive WLR because no matter how much they try, without tagging up into a PO5, that number is going to stay in the negative.

Bang Bang!

Message 73 of 82 (254 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1099 posts

Jul 12, 2013
@sit

"Your team mates purposely go negative and achieve their goal of losing the match."

That's f***** funny. Almost literally lol'd. I rarely almost lol. 'Lol' is more of a buffer in conversation, if anything.
Message 74 of 82 (248 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
650 posts

Jul 12, 2013

nationm04 wrote:
@sit

"Your team mates purposely go negative and achieve their goal of losing the match."

That's f***** funny. Almost literally lol'd. I rarely almost lol. 'Lol' is more of a buffer in conversation, if anything.

I'm not even joking.

I can send you a TObj match right before I left on vacation where me and a friend were the only ones who got kills while our team mates had scores of 0-13, 2-15, etc. Not only did they go severly negative but they also had close to NO Objective Points.

Die Hard Like A Tryhard
Message 75 of 82 (246 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1099 posts

Jul 12, 2013
Oh I totally believe you man, bc I've had the exact same thing happen too many times. That's why I found it so funny worded just like that.
Message 76 of 82 (240 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
324 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 19, 2016

Message 77 of 82 (234 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

Jul 12, 2013

Cherry_Ronde wrote:

Sometimes you get sucky teammate but you can win anyway. I had a noob that went 0-15 three matches in a row and the only kills he got were team kills. He killed me three times but I'm not even madSmiley Very Happy

I've said it before but I really think that splitscreen users should be banned from all modes except for co-op and TTDM. It's very common to see a splitscreen duo go 1-15/4-16 or similar and you need to have a least two beast players on the same team to make up for that.

You have the willpower of a god.

@Nation and Sitronger, stop fighting would you?!

Sitro thinks that bad teammates are bad, Nation can live with them. End of story, you both have different view points on things but I'm on both of your sides. Bad teammates are bad but I can live with them as long as they can shoot. If they can at least blindfire and not kill their own teammates then I applause them for knowing where R1 is on a controller.

Bang Bang!

Message 78 of 82 (231 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
650 posts

Jul 12, 2013

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:

Cherry_Ronde wrote:

Sometimes you get sucky teammate but you can win anyway. I had a noob that went 0-15 three matches in a row and the only kills he got were team kills. He killed me three times but I'm not even madSmiley Very Happy

I've said it before but I really think that splitscreen users should be banned from all modes except for co-op and TTDM. It's very common to see a splitscreen duo go 1-15/4-16 or similar and you need to have a least two beast players on the same team to make up for that.

Sitro thinks that bad teammates are bad, Nation can live with them. End of story, you both have different view points on things but I'm on both of your sides. Bad teammates are bad but I can live with them as long as they can shoot. If they can at least blindfire and not kill their own teammates then I applause them for knowing where R1 is on a controller.

I didn't think we were fighting because I thought nation replied and agreed with what I said. Smiley Indifferent

Die Hard Like A Tryhard
Message 79 of 82 (228 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

Jul 12, 2013

Sitrongr wrote:

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:

Cherry_Ronde wrote:

I didn't think we were fighting because I thought nation replied and agreed with what I said. Smiley Indifferent

Oh... I took it the other way Smiley Tongue

Bang Bang!

Message 80 of 82 (226 Views)
0 Likes