By: San_teomatti First Son 8 posts

small problem

21 replies 434 views Edited Nov 14, 2013

hi my problem with your game is that there are many bugs, during the
adventure mode, which are:

some dead soldiers firing yet.
some weapons disappear too quickly.
a few times, in the monastery (often) immediately hit the statue,
while other times it does not affect immediately.
And the treasures (the ones you promised) do not fall as often as you
said in the last update, I'm talking about the arena.

anyway, I hope you remove these bugs.

Message 1 of 22 (434 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
685 posts

Re: small problem

Nov 14, 2013

>some dead soldiers firing yet.

I've never seen this and I play A LOT of coop.  On the harder difficulties though, enemies pretty much shoot around corners when they're "locked" on (I'm thinking specifically about the Brutes, militia men and anyone else with an automatic).  Sometimes you have to be completely behind cover for a second or two before the "hits" stop.

>some weapons disappear too quickly.

What weapons?  And are you sure it's not just a "perception" thing?  In arena, weapons often disappear at the end of a round.

>a few times, in the monastery (often) immediately hit the statue,

>while other times it does not affect immediately.

Yeah.  I think this ND tweaking the AI for different difficulties.  It used to be that the RPGs always missed on the first shot but now they often hit.

>And the treasures (the ones you promised) do not fall as often as you said in the last update, I'm talking about the arena.

Welcome to the Coop Arena treasure system.  There's no real acknowledgement from ND that there are Rare Coop Arena treasures so don't hold your breath.

>anyway, I hope you remove these bugs.

Regrettably, I think you'll be waiting a long time and in some cases, I'm not sure they're bugs...for instance, I think the RPGs in Monastery might have been deliberate - I'm not sure though because I generally only play Adventures with friends and then, always on Crushing.  Do the RPGs hit the statue on the first shot on the other difficulities?

Message 2 of 22 (420 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Nov 14, 2013

These happened to me, Cap'n. I think I will have to base it on lag for this one, considering it never happens to you.

The last one... well, it's not a bug, really. IT's just really like that. I think when they say the rare drops increase, they mean you have more chances of getting a bunch of rares, but you still have to wait 5 minutes or so to even get just one enemy to drop a treasure.

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 3 of 22 (416 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
685 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 14, 2013

@TSD...

Fair enough.  Yeah, lag is such an insidious beast. Smiley Happy

The patch was supposed to have increased the drop rate and I think it did...maybe just not as much as an actual Rare Treasure Drop Weekend (RTDW) and while it doesn't address the root cause, it helps a little.  In the past with RTDWs, I seemed to notice a greater difference on the competitive side versus the cooperative side.

Right after the patch, I got 9 treasures in one Coop Arena match (I like completions so I very rarely waste time on farming and certainly not in this case) so that was quite remarkable.  Aside from that "high point" though, I'm not noticing a huge difference so I suspect that the treasure drop rate increase might not have been equivalent to an RTDW.

TSD...btw, forgot to say that I'm glad you're okay. Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 22 (405 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Nov 14, 2013
I see. Increased drop rates. Huh.

Don't worry about me man. I'm just helping with packing supplies for the affected. Helps deal with the stupid lag problem.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 5 of 22 (400 Views)
First Son
8 posts

Nov 14, 2013
ok for arenas, okay. But the monastery has several problems, the weapons are disappearing immediately, (even exchanging them with other weapons)

Hammer, dragoon rifle, M9. and various bugs like Drake in meditation.

can you solve?
Message 6 of 22 (380 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
685 posts

Nov 14, 2013

>Hammer, dragoon rifle, M9. and various bugs like Drake in meditation.

In Monastery…consistently….in every match?  I had some friends playing in Monastery crushing the other night (I was waiting until they finished to join them) and they didn’t mention anything.

>can you solve?

ND…maybe…but only if it’s a persistent problem.  If it happened once or just intermittently, not likely much they can do.

Message 7 of 22 (363 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Nov 14, 2013

it always happens to me, especially the part of the statue that they attack the enemies from the dead, that damage the statue in the first shot and several times consecutively. I do not know what to do
Message 8 of 22 (357 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
685 posts

Nov 14, 2013

If the dead enemy issue is due to lag (as The Stunt Double suggested) and its happening during the statue sequence with the RPG enemies, I don’t think there’s anything you (or ND) can do.  Lag is lag.

If it’s an actual defect, I’m sure someone else is going to encounter and report it…hopefully, confirm on this thread.  The Stunt Double has confirmed the behavior but it doesn’t seem to be a product issue.

Message 9 of 22 (353 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11297 posts

Nov 14, 2013

San_teomatti wrote:

And the treasures (the ones you promised) do not fall as often as you
said in the last update, I'm talking about the arena.

Yup, this. Even on Crushing.

I wonder if ND can make specific treasures drop easily...

Message 10 of 22 (345 Views)
0 Likes