Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Treasure Hunter
4568 posts

Re: starhawk vs uncharted 3, the King of multiplayer TPS is...?

Apr 14, 2013
"+no loadouts, skill is the only deciding factor!"

lol

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 43 (172 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1821 posts

Apr 14, 2013

I loved the concept of Starhawk and actually pre-ordered it, after playing a few times I was quite dissappointed. The campaign was quite poor and I find the MP maps way too big with bad aiming mechanics, too bad the game didn't work out for me. I always love unique games like this.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 43 (166 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4825 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 14, 2013

Both games are uncomparable. You can't compare the two due to different mechanics.
With that said I tried to get into Starhawk but I just couldn't. Just didn't enjoy the game at all.

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 43 (152 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10012 posts

Apr 15, 2013
I don't know what you expected, going to a specific-game forum then telling people another game is better.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 43 (133 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2548 posts

Apr 15, 2013

@IVIaster_ZED bought the game in england tried useing it here(Canada) multiplayer code doesn't work. The only gun I saw anyone use was the m9 it unlocks the level after the free to play stops. 

@WakeBoarder56 I know what you mean about the grizzly but it's $5 (thats 2 uncharted skins right?) and the same happens with the peacekeeper. The way to kill one if just shoot from range BTW.

@Zidane_Finito Easily comparable both TPS right, and uncharteds uniqueness is it's single player this is a multiplayer conflict also UN3 is not that unique.

@Aureilia I don't know what you mean with the aiming mecanics, and the building thing doesn't take that long to get into.

@Joe-Itz070 starhawk has newly added small maps BTW and they are free DLC. Aiming system is almost the same as the one in uncharted.

@tack129 The games are like oposites but still quite similar. Uncharted has tacked on multiplayer and good single player, Starhawk has good multiplayer and tacked on single player.

@TheStuntDouble We expect to get noticed by SSM and have something more added to starhawk honestly even just another patch.

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 43 (120 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1419 posts

Apr 15, 2013

highlydangerous9 wrote:

@IVIaster_ZED bought the game in england tried useing it here(Canada) multiplayer code doesn't work. The only gun I saw anyone use was the m9 it unlocks the level after the free to play stops. 

@WakeBoarder56 I know what you mean about the grizzly but it's $5 (thats 2 uncharted skins right?) and the same happens with the peacekeeper. The way to kill one if just shoot from range BTW.

@Zidane_Finito Easily comparable both TPS right, and uncharteds uniqueness is it's single player this is a multiplayer conflict also UN3 is not that unique.

@Aureilia I don't know what you mean with the aiming mecanics, and the building thing doesn't take that long to get into.

@Joe-Itz070 starhawk has newly added small maps BTW and they are free DLC. Aiming system is almost the same as the one in uncharted.

@tack129 The games are like oposites but still quite similar. Uncharted has tacked on multiplayer and good single player, Starhawk has good multiplayer and tacked on single player.

@TheStuntDouble We expect to get noticed by SSM and have something more added to starhawk honestly even just another patch.

they are only comparable in that they both TPS & PS3 exclusives and the similarities end there.

Can you name another TPS on any console that plays like UC3 MP ??

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 43 (116 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1240 posts

Apr 15, 2013

Zidane_Finito wrote:

highlydangerous9 wrote:

they are only comparable in that they both TPS & PS3 exclusives and the similarities end there.

Uncharted 2 :smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 43 (114 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1419 posts

Apr 15, 2013

runner21 wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:

highlydangerous9 wrote:

Uncharted 2 :smileytongue:

lol Good One but even then UC2 & UC3 are almost complete opposite of each other:smileylol:

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 43 (110 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10012 posts

Apr 15, 2013
So you decided to post on the Uncharted forums? Not a smart move.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 43 (109 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4568 posts

Apr 15, 2013
I still don't quite understand the point of this thread O.O

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 43 (102 Views)
0 Likes