Treasure Hunter
4570 posts

Re: starhawk vs uncharted 3, the King of multiplayer TPS is...?

Apr 14, 2013
"+no loadouts, skill is the only deciding factor!"

lol

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Message 11 of 43 (266 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1934 posts

Apr 14, 2013

I loved the concept of Starhawk and actually pre-ordered it, after playing a few times I was quite dissappointed. The campaign was quite poor and I find the MP maps way too big with bad aiming mechanics, too bad the game didn't work out for me. I always love unique games like this.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 12 of 43 (260 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5205 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 14, 2013

Both games are uncomparable. You can't compare the two due to different mechanics.
With that said I tried to get into Starhawk but I just couldn't. Just didn't enjoy the game at all.

Message 13 of 43 (246 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Apr 15, 2013
I don't know what you expected, going to a specific-game forum then telling people another game is better.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 14 of 43 (227 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2548 posts

Apr 15, 2013

@IVIaster_ZED bought the game in england tried useing it here(Canada) multiplayer code doesn't work. The only gun I saw anyone use was the m9 it unlocks the level after the free to play stops. 

@WakeBoarder56 I know what you mean about the grizzly but it's $5 (thats 2 uncharted skins right?) and the same happens with the peacekeeper. The way to kill one if just shoot from range BTW.

@Zidane_Finito Easily comparable both TPS right, and uncharteds uniqueness is it's single player this is a multiplayer conflict also UN3 is not that unique.

@Aureilia I don't know what you mean with the aiming mecanics, and the building thing doesn't take that long to get into.

@Joe-Itz070 starhawk has newly added small maps BTW and they are free DLC. Aiming system is almost the same as the one in uncharted.

@tack129 The games are like oposites but still quite similar. Uncharted has tacked on multiplayer and good single player, Starhawk has good multiplayer and tacked on single player.

@TheStuntDouble We expect to get noticed by SSM and have something more added to starhawk honestly even just another patch.

Message 15 of 43 (214 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1419 posts

Apr 15, 2013

highlydangerous9 wrote:

@IVIaster_ZED bought the game in england tried useing it here(Canada) multiplayer code doesn't work. The only gun I saw anyone use was the m9 it unlocks the level after the free to play stops. 

@WakeBoarder56 I know what you mean about the grizzly but it's $5 (thats 2 uncharted skins right?) and the same happens with the peacekeeper. The way to kill one if just shoot from range BTW.

@Zidane_Finito Easily comparable both TPS right, and uncharteds uniqueness is it's single player this is a multiplayer conflict also UN3 is not that unique.

@Aureilia I don't know what you mean with the aiming mecanics, and the building thing doesn't take that long to get into.

@Joe-Itz070 starhawk has newly added small maps BTW and they are free DLC. Aiming system is almost the same as the one in uncharted.

@tack129 The games are like oposites but still quite similar. Uncharted has tacked on multiplayer and good single player, Starhawk has good multiplayer and tacked on single player.

@TheStuntDouble We expect to get noticed by SSM and have something more added to starhawk honestly even just another patch.

they are only comparable in that they both TPS & PS3 exclusives and the similarities end there.

Can you name another TPS on any console that plays like UC3 MP ??

Message 16 of 43 (210 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1350 posts

Apr 15, 2013

Zidane_Finito wrote:

highlydangerous9 wrote:

they are only comparable in that they both TPS & PS3 exclusives and the similarities end there.

Uncharted 2 Smiley Tongue

Message 17 of 43 (208 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1419 posts

Apr 15, 2013

runner21 wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:

highlydangerous9 wrote:

Uncharted 2 Smiley Tongue

lol Good One but even then UC2 & UC3 are almost complete opposite of each otherSmiley LOL

Message 18 of 43 (204 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Apr 15, 2013
So you decided to post on the Uncharted forums? Not a smart move.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 19 of 43 (203 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4570 posts

Apr 15, 2013
I still don't quite understand the point of this thread O.O

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Message 20 of 43 (196 Views)
0 Likes