Last Guardian
10262 posts

Re: starhawk vs uncharted 3, the King of multiplayer TPS is...?

Apr 16, 2013
@silent Trophy hunters.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 31 of 43 (196 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14231 posts

Apr 16, 2013

highlydangerous9 wrote:

@Zidane_Finito Smiley Frustratedaints row 3, Gears 3(Xbox I know), SOCOM, Warhawk, ghost recon, Red faction:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_third-person_shooters

@IVIaster_ZED Spyder doesn't exist in free to play unless I have to buy it from the PS store rather than in game I haven't tried that and won't $70.06 is enough for a game I bearly play.

@Aureilia The jeep doesn't have the best aiming but I think thats to stop it being too powerful and I like the other vechicles aiming.

Also the point of this post is so that SSM will Know we want another update and it is obvious that no one who can make it happen in on our forums so maybe this is where they hide.

No one hangs out here, even ND barely hang around on their own section.

Your best bet about getting your game patched or added to or whatever.. is to use twitter to find someone in control of the game or to find an email address for someone working on it.

Message 32 of 43 (192 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
561 posts

Apr 16, 2013
Starhawk isnt as silly. (Animal hats... come on now) Uncharted CAN have cooler customization, and has more weapons and some better maps. Starhawk is more fast paced and has more in terms of gameplay to offer, as opposed to Uncharteds loads of content. Starhawk has a server list, which beats matchmaking. Starhawk is less realistic, but not dumb and cartoonish like Warhawk. If Sony was a good company and advertised Starhawk and gave it a proper release date, I think it would be the best MP on PS3. Its better than Uncharted IMO, because I prefer sci fi wars over treasure hunting, but Uncharted is good when Ive played too much Starhawk.
Message 33 of 43 (185 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1929 posts

Apr 16, 2013

I don't know how much support you were hoping to get for this thread on UC3 Forum where most people are supporters of UC3. Personally I played the Starhawk Beta I didn't enjoy it too much. It just didn't have that fun factor for me and my opinion will be different than the next person's. Just because they are both TPS doesn't mean they are similiar and that people who play one will enjoy the other. 

Message 34 of 43 (181 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Apr 16, 2013
I like treasure hunting over anything else.
Meaning I'm disappointed by this game's lack of treasure hunting.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 35 of 43 (181 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
561 posts

Apr 16, 2013
Well, do you play Plunder? I forgot that game mode existed. BTW, Im getting nack onto Uncharted. I play when Im not on Starhawk and if its not laggy. Add me ppl
Message 36 of 43 (178 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
561 posts

Apr 16, 2013
back*
Message 37 of 43 (175 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Apr 16, 2013
I'd play it more if people actually cared more about the treasure.

Seriously, if I'm going to be the only guy hauling arse then you TK me to get the capture, you're a complete **bleep**.
Message 38 of 43 (171 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
561 posts

Apr 16, 2013
I remember a TO one time a while ago. My team completely ignored the objective and we lost within 5 minutes, on top of being slaughtered KD wise.
Message 39 of 43 (169 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1976 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 17, 2013

Two totaly diffrent types of games 

Starhawk is a hardcore gammer game

uncharted is a gammer game.. abit at this point its a cassual console gammers game.. * yep girls come at me I just called you cassual **bleep** gamers -.-* 

But you over galamorized it and the fact that starhawk blows **bleep** compared to warhawk , and uncharteds custumization is better.. 

Starhawk is really slow paced stratagy oriented 

uncharted is fast pace lone wolf oriented 

mix the two together and you get a game I call warhawk that hass zero lag and blows both out of watter . Not to mention warhawks probably if not more simpler than uncharted two! 

OH and to the idiot who said warhawks stupid and cartoony..  STARHAWK FOLOWS THE EXACT SAME ART STYLE BUT WITH A DIFFRENT THEEM!  But unlike starhawk, warhawk was so much better... 

Message 40 of 43 (149 Views)
0 Likes